test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to redeem a uniform

kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
I've been given a key for a free Section 21 uniform...but I have absolutely no idea how to redeem it through Arc! I've found the "Redeem a code" button, but it's an eight letter code and it's not being accepted...am I trying to enter it on the wrong page? Can anyone help me?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• damix4damix4 Member Posts: 609 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Edit: Code has expired. There will probably be more during the next livestream.

yTeYv0fy is code for free Section 31 uniform, you can only redeem it through Arc. It expires tomorrow so be fast!
  • nutiketgotcnutiketgotc Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    damix4 wrote: »
    yTeYv0fy is code for free Section 31 uniform, you can only redeem it through Arc. It expires tomorrow so be fast! :)

We would love to do that if you would only please tell us what page to enter the code at!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • damix4damix4 Member Posts: 609 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    We would love to do that if you would only please tell us what page to enter the code at!

Through ARC client, at the top left corner you should find menu, first thing you will see when you click it is "Redeem Code".

Edit: Arc application you downloaded to play the game, not the webpage. After it accepts the code, make sure you go to C-Store so you can claim it.
  • theirresponsibletheirresponsible Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Arc client upper left arrow down click goto redeem code. Enter code. Launch game threw arc and you should get a chirp as if you had new ingame mail, go to Z Store costumes and you should have a promotional Section 31 appear click claim.
  • tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    none of the codes work anymore.
    guess its tough **** for being australian.
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    What? How? When? Where? Why?

A uniform giveaway and no promo/news about that? :confused:
  • theirresponsibletheirresponsible Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    What? How? When? Where? Why?

A uniform giveaway and no promo/news about that? :confused:

It was given away during a live stream so only those that watched it or were informed by someone watching the live stream were able to grab it. It was part of a test to do timed exclusive give aways. Funny part is the first code broke about 10 mins after it hit. Smirk had to rush and get a tech to give him a replacement code that could handle the rush for free TRIBBLE.
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It was given away during a live stream so only those that watched it or were informed by someone watching the live stream were able to grab it. It was part of a test to do timed exclusive give aways. Funny part is the first code broke about 10 mins after it hit. Smirk had to rush and get a tech to give him a replacement code that could handle the rush for free TRIBBLE.

Ah, that. Ok, thanks :)
  • sanokskyratsanokskyrat Member Posts: 479 Media Corps
    edited September 2014
    none of the codes work anymore.
    guess its tough **** for being australian.

Let me about it. I keep asking for it to be done in a different time but Captain Smirk never listens to me.
    1368747308047.cached_zpsl4joalbs.jpg