test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Livestream Friday - Borg Disconnected

pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Join STO Community Manager CaptainSmirk this Friday, September 5th, 2014 at 11:30AM PDT (click here for your local time) for his Livestream of the latest Delta Rising PvE addition, Borg Disconnected!

LATEST BREAKING NEWS: We will have a very special guest during our show, Cryptic Studios own Dev Sean McCann, who will be joining us live to chat about his work on this Borg-a-rific new queued event, and offering us sound advice on how to best defeat the menace of Borg Disconnected!

We are calling on fearless Captains to join our team as we explore some of the latest sneak peaks that have begun warping onto our Tribble Test server, and help us unwrap the mysteries of this new queued event.

Make sure to check out our blog for details on prizes and the new viewer participation possibilities for special prizes!

Thanks everyone, and we will see you in-game!

~CaptainSmirk
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    captainmd10captainmd10 Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Count me in on this endeavor. I've already played it a few times and like it a lot.
  • Options
    kimonykimony Member Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Since there is no applicable choice I'll state here:

No, not because I'm not interested but because I work during those hours and can't watch then.

:(

#SaucersForever #TrianglesCutDeep #TeamBeta #ShipOneisNumberOne
  • Options
    generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited September 2014
    sadly no... is my answer to the poll... when the updates are done I am at school... so the livestreams at that time it's a no for me.. :/

I like the Saturday midday streams tho...
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2014
    I would love to join you, but F2P players can't join in the fun.
  • Options
    stomperx99stomperx99 Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'll try and be the man...
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.
  • Options
    sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You can't have fun when the boss is around. :P
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Livestreams during maintenance are bad. I'm in college and I am sure a lot are at work or in college at the same time too.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,185 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It might help to have the "No" answer say something like "No, because I either can't during that time, or too early." or maybe have a fourth option that says something like "Would like to, but can't."
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well FTP players can't log into Tribble but I wouldnt mid watching but due to RL constaints it would not be possibe
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Livestreams during maintenance are bad. I'm in college and I am sure a lot are at work or in college at the same time too.

I'd be there, but I have chemistry class at that time on Fridays, and today I have an urgent appointment at 11 EST.
  • Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Would you watch an STO Livestream during our weekly maintenance? Thursdays 7-10AM PDT

How would that even work? Don't Tribble and Redshirt typically come down as well?

In any case, yes, but I imagine nine times out of ten i'd miss it as i'd still be in work. In any case, I will be watching this one.

Question, Cap'n Smirk; Will you be using the T6 ships and Intel Officers, or will we get a glimpse of what a T5-U ship is like?
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    xaramanxaraman Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I assume you will provide a link to watch a repeat after it's done?

I too, would love to watch this. But I'll be at work.

Cheers!

PS...Your maintenance is on Thursday. This says it's scheduled for Friday but the poll question asks if we'd watch this during maint. You asking for future reference or did your brain just let a huge ripper? ;)
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yup, it is the afternoon for me in the UK. :)
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    edited September 2014
    News Update!

We will have a very special guest during our show, Cryptic Studios own Dev Sean McCann, who will be joining us live to chat about his work on this Borg-a-rific new queued event, and offering us sound advice on how to best defeat the menace of Borg Disconnected!

Join us live tomorrow for the show!

~CaptainSmirk
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,185 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    johngazman wrote: »
    How would that even work? Don't Tribble and Redshirt typically come down as well?

In any case, yes, but I imagine nine times out of ten i'd miss it as i'd still be in work. In any case, I will be watching this one.

Question, Cap'n Smirk; Will you be using the T6 ships and Intel Officers, or will we get a glimpse of what a T5-U ship is like?

They might be doing it on their own internal test server that we never have access to. If so, then I hope we will get to see some of the new ships in action.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You may want to put in a link to the location of the livestream ...
  • Options
    captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    How do you access a Livestream? I might be able to make this one, but don't know how to get in.

K
  • Options
    kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    http://www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community/profile
    this would be a good place to start...
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • Options
    captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    http://www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community/profile
    this would be a good place to start...

Great, thanks.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Join us on TwtichTV for our next livestream of Borg Disconnected, with our special Guest Dev Sean “Commander Ander” McCann to tell us all about his work on this new queued event.

Get your Tribble server accounts ready if you have gold access, and join us for the fight, or watch live as we face off against the triple threat of the Borg, the Voth and species 8472!

It's mayhem amongst the stars, and you might just see one of our special celebrity guest stars making an appearance.

See you in-game everyone in just one hour on TwitchTV!

~CaptainSmirk
  • Options
    kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Love to see you in game,
    except the game an't working...
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • Options
    hrconard1hrconard1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    :D Ill be there for this live-Stream :D
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    colinus#1809 colinus Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If you need another i'll gladly hop on and assist
    been a gold player since may 20th 2014
    o:)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Looks like my Tribble won't have patched in time. Good luck!
  • Options
    hrconard1hrconard1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Join STO Community Manager CaptainSmirk this Friday, September 5th, 2014 at 11:30AM PDT (click here for your local time) for his Livestream of the latest Delta Rising PvE addition, Borg Disconnected!

LATEST BREAKING NEWS: We will have a very special guest during our show, Cryptic Studios own Dev Sean McCann, who will be joining us live to chat about his work on this Borg-a-rific new queued event, and offering us sound advice on how to best defeat the menace of Borg Disconnected!

We are calling on fearless Captains to join our team as we explore some of the latest sneak peaks that have begun warping onto our Tribble Test server, and help us unwrap the mysteries of this new queued event.

Make sure to check out our blog for details on prizes and the new viewer participation possibilities for special prizes!

Thanks everyone, and we will see you in-game!

~CaptainSmirk

Hi there my chat wont load i have tried on 4 computers .. how am i supposed to get the code for the 1000 people that logged on and watched the live Show ? or post codes that u all give in chat,, ?
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well, that was fun. :D Had over 1800 people at one point. :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So did Taco beat you up yet for jumping into the catacombs beneath the sphere and showing off during the stream? :P

Fun stream btw, very much enjoyed it.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Great stream. The move with the Mic setup was a real boon, and having a guest in to talk shop made for some neat insights into how the mission was built. And free promo codes? Always a good thing.

And let's not forget that Trendy cameo. Looking forward to more Livestreams in the run up to DR.

Also, Mine Trap Livestream. Just gonna leave that there.