test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server problems

mjaybirdmjaybird Member Posts: 106 Arc User
Since the patch today I have had nothing but server problems and I get disconnected in the middle of crystal event. I would like Cryptic to fix this problem
Post edited by mjaybird on

Comments

• rondorarondora Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    this is probably best in the tech support forum. i didnt see anything there so it may not be on cryptics side.
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    mjaybird wrote: »
    Since the patch today I have had nothing but server problems and I get disconnected in the middle of crystal event. I would like Cryptic to fix this problem

The only thing I've seen is the CM over at NW say there is an account server issue as of recent. Anything beyond that you need to post in the technical forum and leave some details as listed in the sticky
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• mjaybirdmjaybird Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    What sticky? I get server not responding and then get disconnected or chat goes offline and the game will freeze then work again. They need to fix the server. It is not on my end
  • tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    What sticky? I get server not responding and then get disconnected or chat goes offline and the game will freeze then work again. They need to fix the server. It is not on my end

And you need to run the tests and checks and post the information as outlined in http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1192081 because it's not a "server issue", it's a connectivity issue, and unless they know the route you're taking they are not going to have anything to look into.
  • dukeskyloaferdukeskyloafer Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Honestly, it sounds like its not a server issue. Sounds more like the issue is between you and the servers (maybe an ISP issue). When it's actually a server issue, many more players experience the issue.

You should really follow the steps in the sticky and post that. Then they can help you fix the problem.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1192081