test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Include Enterprise-F in the Star Trek Starships Collection

darknoise00darknoise00 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hi everyone. Not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, there are sooo many places to choose from, but I'm going to go ahead anyways. My apologies if this does have to be moved.

In a recent interview with The Trek Collective, The Official Starships Collection's manager, Ben Robinson stated:

"if more than 5,000 people sign up solemnly promising to buy a Titan or an Enterprise-F, we'll almost certainly do it. If anyone wants to make that happen then feel free - it's a serious offer. But, whatever you do, don't email me! I'm not going to count 5,000 emails."

Now, so far the interviewer has jumped and set up a petition for the USS Titan, and to that I have now set up a petition for the Star Trek Starships Collection to add Star Trek Online's very own Odyssey Class Enterprise-F.

As stated, it's a serious offer from ben and we need to reach 5,000 to see it done. If you'd like to see a special edition issue with a wonderful model of the Enterprise-F then please help and support by signing the petition here: http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/odysseyenterprise

Thank you for your time everyone and I hope we can make this happen.

Again, apologies if this is in the wrong place. ^^;
Post edited by darknoise00 on

Comments

• zyphoid7zyphoid7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hey thanks for this heads up! I'm a subscriber to the Star Trek Ships Collection and they are amazing!!! I would love to see some STO options offered there. A lot of the models created here are really nice looking and I would LOVE to see them in model form on my desk!

Whats the other petition link? Do you have it? I'd love to have a titan as well. Just off the top of my head I would easily pay 20 bucks for

Armitage model
    Exploration Cruiser model
    Thunderchild
    Nomad
    Vor'Kang

All these are AWESOME trek models and I would kill to get my hands on them.
    [SIGPIC]Nixus[/SIGPIC]
  • zyphoid7zyphoid7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hey you may want to check the links to the odyssey pics on the petition, I couldn't get them to work for me.
    [SIGPIC]Nixus[/SIGPIC]
  • ricosakararicosakara Member Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Just got it signed.
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Sure I'll support it as I do all the pack offerings. I purchase nearly everything in the store to support Cryptic and the community. Shoot I just dropped $100 just to "vote" for the idea of megapacks. It is the third time I got ships I wont play since I'm a tac player but I do it anyway since in the end, I know, Cryptic really only cares about revenue and fan love be damned - business is business after all. Otherwise we would all be "captains" and not "admirals" and the Romulans would not be a TRIBBLE faction but I digress....

On a side note, I would love to see is them start selling armor, weapon and career sets for ships and players however.

BTW: Your links to the ship images are not valid.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Probably should be in tend forward, but i love the eaglemoss collection and the F would be a fantastic addition.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I collect them too and I love them all, I am afraid the Oddy neck half necks would be pretty brittle at that scale holding up that large saucer, but it might work out, sometimes they don't do the best job at gluing some of the posts down.

I would dearly love an Avenger, I know it's been discussed on the Eaglemoss facebook page on more than one occasion, I am guessing PWE would be the ones to do the licensing though.
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Signed. I'll admit I wasn't much of a fan of the Odyssey Class, but after I got the pack it slowly grew on me. :)
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    Signed. I'll admit I wasn't much of a fan of the Odyssey Class, but after I got the pack it slowly grew on me. :)

Compared to some of the other "future Enterprise" designs floating around on the internet I would take the Odyssey in less than a heartbeat.
  • ashrod63ashrod63 Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think this really needs to be spread as far across the internet as possible, you aren't going to find 5000 signatures just off of here.
  • zipagatzipagat Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    shpoks wrote: »

Same here, it happened with the Enterprise E to, at first I thought it couldn't replace its predecessor but the ship grew on me and is now one of my favourites.
  • darknoise00darknoise00 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for the heads up on the links guys, the petition site decided to amend the links with it's own URL for some bizarre reason, all fixed now though.

Thanks for the support so far and I hope we can achieve out goal. I would any of you to get the news out by any social media or mention it to your fleets etc and see what we can do. I've already put out word through Facebook, twitter, and tumblr, and had a few minor responses. But like ripples in a pond I hope the reach will grow. :)

Zyphoid7: Here you go mate, the titan petition. >> http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/usstitan
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for the heads up on the links guys, the petition site decided to amend the links with it's own URL for some bizarre reason, all fixed now though.

Thanks for the support so far and I hope we can achieve out goal. I would any of you to get the news out by any social media or mention it to your fleets etc and see what we can do. I've already put out word through Facebook, twitter, and tumblr, and had a few minor responses. But like ripples in a pond I hope the reach will grow. :)

Zyphoid7: Here you go mate, the titan petition. >> http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/usstitan

Your first link is still going to there (the one to the interview) and the second one does nothing (the one to the picture).

Nice to see the Titan is doing well though, hopefully this will do the same. I haven't bought any in the past, but my ship in game is an Odyssey so I would like to have one for myself.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I love the Eaglemoss stuff, i would love the Enterprise F, I've seen the list on what's coming and almost every ship is on it, even the ones that only appeared in one episode. I must have them all :D
    GwaoHAD.png
  • grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Though I don't fly an oddy, I do love the design and would get one. I love the few eaglemoss ships I have. Consider it signed.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • gpgtxgpgtx Member Posts: 1,579 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    wow signed

always liked the oddy and is what i feel is a good spiritual successor to the old D form TNG
    victoriasig_zps23c45368.jpg
  • foxwaterfoxwater Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I signed it, you need to share this outside of the STO forums though.
  • sf911sf911 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Just Signed.
    edited August 2014
    Perhaps another idea might be to share it on the magazine collection's Facebook page. Might pick up the attention of the collectors of the magazines.
  • grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I already signed it. I want my Odyssey class starship model :D
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • ufpdewolfeufpdewolfe Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I signed, and subscribed for good measure, those are some neat ships.
  • tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2014
    Signed.

I love this collection, even though pretty much every shipment has had some issue with it. . .
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • kyeto13kyeto13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Signed and shared. Thanks for the link!
    Live on Earth. Work in Space. Play with Dragons. Join the best add on to STO, the Neverwinter holodeck program! Only 14 GPL a month.
    edited August 2014
    People really need to be getting this out there, I'm not really in a position to do this but I'm sure others are. Look at how well the Titan is doing, it certainly isn't getting there by itself (obviously that helps, but it must be getting better exposure as well).
  • astroroblaastrorobla Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Signed! I'll promote this in my fleet as well. Reaching 5000 may be difficult by grass roots efforts, but lets' try!
    Now a top-rated spotlight mission!
    STO-sig.jpg
  • gendou#6914 gendou Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Signed! I'm going to post this to twitter, just in case.