test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Duty officer & Research mission's not finishing

byshypbyshyp Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2014 in The Academy
Im not sure what the problem is with my Klingon character, I finally started doing research with him, now all the Duty officer & Research mission say they are finishing but are on some kind of 3 hour timer for the sector, as well as a 1 hour timer for the ship refresh that never finish but keeps reseting when time runs down, any advice ? Not having this problem with the Fed or Romulan characters.
Post edited by byshyp on

Comments

• demaltzenburgerzdemaltzenburgerz Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    byshyp wrote: »
    Im not sure what the problem is with my Klingon character, I finally started doing research with him, now all the Duty officer & Research mission say they are finishing but are on some kind of 3 hour timer for the sector, as well as a 1 hour timer for the ship refresh that never finish but keeps reseting when time runs down, any advice ? Not having this problem with the Fed or Romulan characters.

It's a bug. Who knows when Cryptic will get around to "fixing" it...again. :(
  • byshypbyshyp Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    thanks for the heads up, hope it clears up sometime soon, been about 24 hours and still just sitting there :/
  • liberator68liberator68 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Got about 9 missions that are stck in finishing on 1 toon,the worst is 1 is handing over contraband,i cannot make dil without that finishing,i know there are other ways but i want this bug fixed promto.
  • cincyman39cincyman39 Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It's a bug. Who knows when Cryptic will get around to "fixing" it...again. :(

Well said this is not an expoit on cryptic so who knows how long they will take......but flip this around and lets say every mission finished as soon as it started including r&d projects they would shut this game down so fast to fix it my head would spin