test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Super brilliant awesome idea

dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PvP Gameplay
Cryptic, allow players to make foundry pvp maps with a "most popular gets added to the queue" contest.

I have a few scenarios that would be amazing for people to play and I'm sure there are many others
Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Post edited by dahminus on

Comments

• Options
    cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Suppported.
  • Options
    marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Cap and hold with the points and bases in different spots would be interesting. Custom designed warzones would also be great. Maybe there is potential for custom arena too, not sure.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • Options
    therealmttherealmt Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Kind of suggested that a few times in the past. Don't bother, they wont listen.

It would be great ofcourse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited August 2014
    +1 OP!

Sadly, it will never happen. We are talking about Cryptic here. They would rather kill the game then do a real PvP update!
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • Options
    jjdezjjdez Member Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    +1

/10chars
  • Options
    thorexxxxthorexxxx Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Can someone make foundry mission only for PvPers? Where we can defeat pvp enemies - Geko,Bluegeek,askray,smirk,dangelo,dstahl :D:D
  • Options
    dave18193dave18193 Member Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    +1 to this idea, itd be awesome. New maps, even new modes of play (more than just arena and capture and hold)

How about capture the flag? Say that theres a valuable piece of tech on a starbase in the middle of the map. First team to drag it back to a friendly starbase wins.

As an extension, player designed open-pvp warzone systems would be amazing. Like Kerrat, only with more variety, different objectives.
    Got a cat? Have 10 minutes to help someone make the best degree dissertation of all time?

Then please fill out my dissertation survey on feline attachment, it'd be a massive help (-:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/87XKSGH