test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a RP fleet...

st3whiteknightst3whiteknight Member Posts: 47 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Hi everyone,

Hopefully someone can help or point me in the direction I need go...

I'm looking to join my first RP fleet. I'm a Fed Eng which has just been started. I'd like to join a fleet which follows strict cannon (official uniforms, ship names etc) and is quite active with good scope to help develop and grow the fleet. I guess this means a fleet which isn't tier 5 and where you are noticed and involved.

Hopefully that's not too picky.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by st3whiteknight on

Comments

• Options
    rattraps123rattraps123 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Would love to have you join the Prime Directive Fleet, We are a small fleet an growing, pretty active members, ~ Fleet Admiral Travis@OOP
    cSLYSLc.gif
  • Options
    zanethesagezanethesage Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hi everyone,

Hopefully someone can help or point me in the direction I need go...

I'm looking to join my first RP fleet. I'm a Fed Eng which has just been started. I'd like to join a fleet which follows strict cannon (official uniforms, ship names etc) and is quite active with good scope to help develop and grow the fleet. I guess this means a fleet which isn't tier 5 and where you are noticed and involved.

Hopefully that's not too picky.

Thanks in advance.

Hey there, White! If you're looking for exactly what you've got there, we'd be happy to see if we're a good fit for you!

The Trust likes to follow a "firm but loving grip" on the canon of Star Trek, laid out by Roddenberry up until The Path to 2409. We're moderately active and certainly not T5. We've got plenty of room to grow and are always looking for new faces and stories!

Should you have any questions, try to get a hold of me in game at my handle @zanethesage. I hope you consider our humble little circle of friends!

~Zane
  • Options
    llywarchllywarch Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Feel free to check us out too mate

http://26thfleet.enjin.com/home
  • Options
    nyokohondanyokohonda Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    22nd Mobile is a fleet that provides starship RP service by featuring 4 crews that meet on diffrent days like pen and paper group. It doesn't require you physically joining the fleet. Though you will have to register a character with the forum community. Then you would show up to your session and RP as a member of the crew for that session. A lot of members post reports, logs, and short stories to the community boards.

Some of our starships have been playing for over 4 years now with rich history and excellent stories you would expect from and heroic starfleet crew. Very few fleets are able to offer what we provide as a service to many RP fleets

Check us out.

http://daedalusomega.proboards.com
  • Options
    jamesrmartinjamesrmartin Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hello,

Federation of Star Trek Roleplayers is looking for more active Roleplayers out there in Star Trek online. We're a small fun loving fleet that enjoys RPing anywhere and everywhere. Our Fleet's RP is based along with game Lore and Star Trek Cannon. That's not saying that original player created species aren't welcome. We welcome anyone's characters that are well thought out, and don't have "Super Powers" such as members of the "Q" continuum or other all power aliens. We welcome Romulan Characters in addition to Federation Klingons. Unfortunately game mechanics at this time do not allow for KDF faction characters to join in on Starbase RP. However we would welcome anyone playing a KDF Faction toon to join in on our RP anytime they can.

Our fleet is small but we're looking to grow, we don't have much in the way of assets, all holdings are at low levels. Our rules are simple, respect each player treat them just as you would want to be treated. If you play a member of Starfleet, remember that there are somethings that Starfleet members can't be allowed to do. Always remember that any in character action has an in character consequence. We also operate by the principle that RP should be free of Out of character Drama. This means that if you have problems with other players you have the right to not RP with them or to RP with them as you see fit.

Our fleet isn't Governed by a council, the fleet leader after taking advice from the seasoned members of the fleet makes the decisions on Out of character matters. In short we don't do Politics and we don't do cliques of players that divide and tear down other fleets. We're open to new ideas. If you have Ideas for fleet Story-lines and events feel free to bring them up to the fleet Leader.

If after reading all of this you're still Interested in joining us and you have further questions please feel free to contact @jamesrmartin with an in game tell or in game whisper. Please take time to look over our website which can be found here;

http://startrekroleplayers.wix.com/startrekroleplayers

Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon!