Regarding the Ferengi R&D: Aegis duty officer

captainsucrecaptainsucre Member Posts: 62 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Duty Officer System and R&D
About this duty officer, posted in the Tribble Test Server forum:
trelane87 wrote: »
Well good news everyone!

This doff has been improved:

http://i.imgur.com/DS6Re1O.png

Which characters are supposed to get him? Characters that have maxed out crafting experience prior to Season 9.5? I have KDF characters that have him and received the "Dabbler" and "Genius" accolades, but have never touched crafting.

What happens if my character doesn't have enough duty officer slots for him? Where does he go? Is he part of the Crafting Tutorial Reward Package? For one of my characters who only had one open duty officer slot, he received both the Ferengi duty officer in his duty officer roster and the Crafting Tutorial Reward Package.
Post edited by captainsucre on

Comments

• virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'm curious about that as well. I'm capped on DOFFs on the toon that had maxed the previous R&D...so it dropped out the single box. I'm not clearing out 19 decent DOFFs to be able to get this guy.
  • szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,724 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    If your roster is full, he comes from the red box(which contains both the ferengi and the white box that contains the 18 whites). If you have a few slots open, the red box automatically opens and the Ferengi goes straight into your roster - with the white box then appearing if you don't have 18 slots open.
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for the info.
  • thebluerabbitthebluerabbit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ***Edited due to finding out I didn't search hard enough for him. My bad***
  • captainedwards09captainedwards09 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    About this duty officer, posted in the Tribble Test Server forum:

Which characters are supposed to get him? Characters that have maxed out crafting experience prior to Season 9.5? I have KDF characters that have him and received the "Dabbler" and "Genius" accolades, but have never touched crafting.

What happens if my character doesn't have enough duty officer slots for him? Where does he go? Is he part of the Crafting Tutorial Reward Package? For one of my characters who only had one open duty officer slot, he received both the Ferengi duty officer in his duty officer roster and the Crafting Tutorial Reward Package.

I had this issue and put up a bug report as I maxed out the previous crafting system. I only have the Crafting Tutorial Reward package, the special reward doff is not in my roster, inventory, overflow bag, etc. I didn't know about him until afterwards actually so otherwise I would of been prepared. Hope it gets fixed soon.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I had this issue and put up a bug report as I maxed out the previous crafting system. I only have the Crafting Tutorial Reward package, the special reward doff is not in my roster, inventory, overflow bag, etc. I didn't know about him until afterwards actually so otherwise I would of been prepared. Hope it gets fixed soon.
    what color is the reward box from the crafting tutorial? If it's red then your Aegis doff is inside.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • captainedwards09captainedwards09 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    what color is the reward box from the crafting tutorial? If it's red then your Aegis doff is inside.

I guess it is a red/orange? But otherwise text is white and it's not stated to have anything else in it when looking at the info
  • titanicboy2titanicboy2 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So how would a person who had not maxed out the previous crafting system acquire this Aegis DOff? People will still want to craft the aegis set, even more not that it has been revamped.
  • dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So how would a person who had not maxed out the previous crafting system acquire this Aegis DOff? People will still want to craft the aegis set, even more not that it has been revamped.

Apparently the r and d requisition assistance doff mission from a personnel officer
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree