test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking to Purchase a Mid Tier Fleet

primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
edited August 2014 in Fleet System and Holdings
Hello,

I and a few friends are looking to get a Fleet hopefully around mid Tier. (2-3)
We were in a T5 Fleet, but parted ways and now don't want to start over if we don't have to.

If anyone has one they are willing to give us or trade, or sell. Please let me know via a post here or a PM

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jarodroto123jarodroto123 Member Posts: 1,337 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    primar13 wrote: »
    Hello,

We were in a T5 Fleet, but parted ways and now don't want to start over if we don't have to.

If anyone has one they are willing to give us or trade, or sell. Please let me know via a post here or a PM

Thanks

I dont know of any fleets for sale in that range, but if you wanted to join a fleet in that range, Undine Task Force would welcome you and your friends with open arms. you can PM me @jarodroto123 for an invite

http://undinetaskforce.guildlaunch.com/: this has most of the details on our fleet. Thank you for your consideration.

We are currently at 200 members and working our way through T1/2 holdings and the final T2 base project.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    To be clear we are looking to Get a Fleet Starbase that is a Higher Level... Hopefully 3, We don't want to join a fleet we really want to run our own.
  • Options
    jarodroto123jarodroto123 Member Posts: 1,337 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    To be clear we are looking to Get a Fleet Starbase that is a Higher Level... Hopefully 3, We don't want to join a fleet we really want to run our own.

Ok, thanks for the clarification
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Unless someone is going to sell you a dump fleet, or one they no longer want to build up themselves, than it may be a very long time to be able to purchase one, and besides that the cost may be outrageous.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    joshglassjoshglass Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hello,

Thanks

What are you willing to trade/pay for said fleet? Are you looking for Fed or KDF fleet? Details please.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    joshglass wrote: »
    What are you willing to trade/pay for said fleet? Are you looking for Fed or KDF fleet? Details please.

We are not sure on a Budget, We were hoping for a Tier Three Fed Fleet, as we know a KDF Fleet is extremely hard to come by and will be much more expensive.

If you have something in mind and are willing to talk terms that is fine.
  • Options
    joshglassjoshglass Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    We are not sure on a Budget, We were hoping for a Tier Three Fed Fleet, as we know a KDF Fleet is extremely hard to come by and will be much more expensive.

If you have something in mind and are willing to talk terms that is fine.

Feel free to shoot me an in game email to @joshglass, I'm curious to talk to someone about this sort of thing. A lot of time, effort, and in many cases real world income goes into construction on even a tier three fleet so am curious to know what kind of deal would be driven for something like this.