test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is there an update today?

mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
I thought I saw on the various blurbs last week that Tuesday was supposed to be the new day for maintenance but I haven't seen any messages or release notes confirming what is coming over from Tribble.

Is there any maintenance patch today? or has it hone back to Thursdays?
hZbIdbh.jpg
THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I've seen nothing to say its now going to be tuesday now, and even if it was today is wednesday and no downtime mentioned.

so i would still expect it to remain on thursdays, so expect maintenance tomorrow and probably a patch.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Crikey I'd better call the Office of Temporal Investigations as I have lost a day! I honestly thought it was Tuesday :O

But I did see mention that Tuesday was supposed to be the new day for maintenance!!!
    hZbIdbh.jpg
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The reason it was earlier last week was the crafting "fix" and the lockbox trait nerf.
    Preventing us from slotting several projects from the same school is worth an early maintenance while game breaking bugs and glithes can wait for a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    nachtfangennachtfangen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The reason it was earlier last week was the crafting "fix" and the lockbox trait nerf.
    Preventing us from slotting several projects from the same school is worth an early maintenance while game breaking bugs and glithes can wait for a couple of weeks.

Aint that the truth...

They did a minor fix as well, adding some much needed filtering options to the doff interface.

Yet crafting is still FUBAR (and will always be, as long as Cryptic is interested only in digging into our wallets without content worth paying for).
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Ah right service as normal then!
    hZbIdbh.jpg