test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ker'rat = animal planet

pieeatterpieeatter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2014 in PvP Gameplay
As I was circling a fed ball it dawned on me that the feds herd together like prey. And the kdf circle the prey and pick off stragglers or weak feds... Just something I pick up on today...

And the chat always has animals in it:)
Punish the feds!!!
Post edited by pieeatter on

Comments

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I declare this the thread of the month.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Meh, for quite some time now...Animal Planet has gone from surprisingly human to surprisingly not about animals. Heh, it's like - remember when MTV showed music videos and stuff...? That's Animal Planet.

Ker'rat is more like Comedy Central when you can't find the remote and when you finally do...the batteries are dead.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Meh, for quite some time now...Animal Planet has gone from surprisingly human to surprisingly not about animals. Heh, it's like - remember when MTV showed music videos and stuff...? That's Animal Planet.

Ker'rat is more like Comedy Central when you can't find the remote and when you finally do...the batteries are dead.

There was time when History was about history, Animal Planet was about animals, The Learning Channel was about learning, and Discovery was about discovery.

They've all changed. The only difference among them is that History accepted the fact and made H2. :rolleyes:
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • fonz71fonz71 Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    nvm

/ten of em
    Don't know why it says i'm an ARC user. i will never use that TRIBBLE Cryptic!
  • iskandusiskandus Member Posts: 1,062 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    pieeatter wrote: »
    As I was circling a fed ball it dawned on me that the feds herd together like prey. And the kdf circle the prey and pick off stragglers or weak feds... Just something I pick up on today...

And the chat always has animals in it:)

The only thing I picked up on hunting down HEHE is how easy it is to do so - when you have the right equipment. I think of HEHE as an easy prey, one who is squishy and runs for his life at first sign of trouble. Problem is, the escape is so predictable and watch the 100% accurate and lethal Torpedo Spread III catch up to that tiny ship and blew it into pieces - it made me realize how inferior the Klin-gones truly are. :D
  • dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited July 2014
    iskandus wrote: »
    The only thing I picked up on hunting down HEHE is how easy it is to do so - when you have the right equipment. I think of HEHE as an easy prey, one who is squishy and runs for his life at first sign of trouble. Problem is, the escape is so predictable and watch the 100% accurate and lethal Torpedo Spread III catch up to that tiny ship and blew it into pieces

Wow your ossum skills are clearly unmatched...

I mean to be able to beat HEHE in a fair 1v1 is pretty impressive.

Which begs the question, was it a 1v1 or a typical Fed-GANK :P

- it made me realize how inferior the Klin-gones truly are. :D

Lol...:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssyQTwUvehY

If you ever wanna test just how 'inferior' us KDF are again... you let me know.

Will be happy to make another video of your Elite skills in action.

D,
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • cepholapoidcepholapoid Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hahha! ah Isk always funny watching you right stuff. Not quite as deluded as scora, kapulet or Vash

so of course the entertainment value is less but still entertaining none the less.
    cI5XEZr.jpg
    edited July 2014
    Hahha! ah Isk always funny watching you right stuff. Not quite as deluded as scora, kapulet or Vash

so of course the entertainment value is less but still entertaining none the less.

No one can beat Scora and I mean that literaly as she stated times after times. ;) Wait, maybe there is a way, if we can trick Scora into using a contaminated Q'tip in the wrong area... :D
    edited July 2014
    As I recall torach took her to town and actually got his five kills.

Oh ya and that Q'tip idea sounds great! PREPARE FOR EAR RAMMING SPEED!
    cI5XEZr.jpg
    edited July 2014
    As I recall torach took her to town and actually got his five kills.

Yup.... I heard the QQ from Scora after was very entertaining. :eek::D:P:cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    edited July 2014
    Yup.... I heard the QQ from Scora after was very entertaining.

TRIBBLE! We've said her same three times! It's probably like betelgeuse, she will now appear! Nooooooooo!
    cI5XEZr.jpg
    edited July 2014
    Proof of how HEHE was *punished* in Kerrat, no *ganking* required, as you can see :

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/584657833736752322/A32CBFD2D64BD1534FD0AA2A775901F8FF94EB31/

The same way is used to deal with Minihax more often than can be counted.

Seems to me, HOBO are far easier to poach than the Feds in Kerrat as evidenced by screenshots, especially those who use battlecloaks. :D If so, can we conclude who is more likely to come from the *animal planet*? :)

Oh wait, sensing QQ about the TDF hax incoming. ;)
  • vegie0vegie0 Member Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I wouldn't say that Ker'rat is so much animal planet as it is more MTV. I simply think of my time there as an episode of Jersey Shore. I start my day giving my ship a pretty yet annoying name. Example; Dead Bird. Then I continue by using the most diabolical methods of causing drama imaginable. Once drama starts and an ego is bruised (sometimes mine), the fun really begins.

So think of Ker'rat as a Jersey Shore episode. Except everybody is trying to belittle eachother more openly and directly. Seriously I'm sure people can even point out who is the Snooki (Drama Queen) and who is the Guidos... it's a sad comparison. But more accurate since there are some fed lions that can kill and eat klinks as easy as any klinks can eat a fed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gooddaytodie39gooddaytodie39 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Us old folks remember when the discovery channel and animal planet used to have shows...about animals in the wild. Ah....the good old days. Now it's just planets funniest animals re-runs, animals being silly shot with a wide angle lens, and animals being silly wearing propeller hats shot with a wide angle lens.

And yes....PUNISH THE FEDS

Weak little baby Impalas with broken legs trying to catch up to mom but they can't so the nice merciful cheetah BITES IT'S LITTLE THROAT OUT!
    edited July 2014
    Proof of how HEHE was *punished* in Kerrat, no *ganking* required, as you can see :

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/584657833736752322/A32CBFD2D64BD1534FD0AA2A775901F8FF94EB31/

Seems to me, HOBO are far easier to poach than the Feds in Kerrat as evidenced by screenshots, especially those who use battlecloaks. If so, can we conclude who is more likely to come from the *animal planet*?

Oh wait, sensing QQ about the TDF hax incoming.

Taking a random screenshot of a 'Borg Sphere' exploding does not equate to proof u clown.

Show me where, on your screenshot is 'This Proof' u speak of. This looks like a NPC kill to me. Clearly this wasn't even a player?

Once again your so called 'Evidenced' is falling short of being, well... Actual evidence.

This would appear to be yet another example of one of you famous self proclaimed rants regarding your ossum skills... Good Job Little Buddy :P

This is proof of a PvP win.
    Some random nobody challenged ONCE, while in Ker'rat >>>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssyQTwUvehY
    Haven't seen him since...:eek:

TDF isn't hax u tool :D, it is simply a console that 'currently' only the FEDs have access to.

Do you even think before you type, or just let the moment take you...

D,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ROFL :D :P

HOBO, WTF have you done to this iskandus guy? :confused: The man can't put together a post without a HOBO in his mouth and sounding butthurt every single time.
    HQroeLu.jpg
    edited July 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    ROFL :D :P

HOBO, WTF have you done to this iskandus guy? :confused: The man can't put together a post without a HOBO in his mouth and sounding butthurt every single time.

Let's just say when they are actually in kerrat hunting as a group Isk usually leaves with his farts sounding like a light breeze...if you get my drift :D
    cI5XEZr.jpg
    edited July 2014
    I'll tell you why...Iskandus is a strong, brave and above all proud Fed who fights the HOBO horde withouth fear and with no mercy!
    The evuls well know that as long as there will be Feds like him...the evul Empire won't prevail!:D

But...but...every time he is in kerrat it is a rom....every time I'm in kerrat on my roms I'm called a cheap, exploiting, bot using loser who sucks if I wasn't rom by Feds. NO FAIR!
    cI5XEZr.jpg
  • pieeatterpieeatter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Seems to me, HOBO are far easier to poach than the Feds in Kerrat as evidenced by screenshots, especially those who use battlecloaks. :D If so, can we conclude who is more likely to come from the *animal planet*? :)

Oh wait, sensing QQ about the TDF hax incoming. ;)

I can FEEL the hate growing in you now.... Wait wrong movie... Was that me? I can't tell, but who cares everyone dies. It's the ratio 100:1 kills to deaths sound about right. A cloaked raider killing another cloaked raider who cares... A raider killing a cruiser or carrier now that's something....
    Punish the feds!!!
  • vegie0vegie0 Member Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Anybody who says Fed ships are at a disadvantage is an idiot. The KDF has the worst ships hands down. Not by quality of the ship, but by selection or available choices. In terms of science or cruisers, the federation has the market cornered. Even more so then lockboxes. Just saying that if a player can't do well as a fed, they are either bad in themselves, or relegated themselves to only Ker'rat and never gained team based experience. Which is very needed to win in the ques. Seriously, if it's pugs vs pugs, and I am in my fed supporting ship. And the opposing team is all KDF with pew pew ships. I will wreck them simply due to being tanky and my team having a Sci oriented slot as opposed to a solid tactical enemy. Federation Science is now and shall always be some serious hacks... I may not be close to the best, but I know quite a few people will say my fed Sci can hold his own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rck01rck01 Member Posts: 808 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Shhh....but it's too late! Devs have red your post and now to prove you're right are sending to me your worst ship, a Bop!
    We Feds are in need of a specialized vape vessel and with the new BO buffed...surprise, evuls!:P

Here's your specialized vape vessel: The Hirogen Hunter. Invisible past 15K range. Combine with T5 Romulan Singularity Manipulation to close the distance undetected while firing all the time. And tanky enough to stick around a finish the job if the initial strike doesn't destroy them utterly!

And now...the "Vape" proc has come to all BO strikes! For us Hunter pilots, it's like Christmas in July!

Oh...and you ALL taste like chicken... :D

RCK