test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summon Tholian Project Leader

damzelltrilldamzelltrill Member Posts: 443 Arc User
edited February 2015 in The Academy
Ok, how do I whistle the Project Leader up?
A Trill, a Gorn, a Jem'Hadar, Bejoran and a Voth walk into a bar, and the Bartender asks "What is this a Joke?"
"Nope, just my away team" the trill replies before ordering a round for the bar.
Post edited by damzelltrill on

Comments

• hanoverhanover Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You go stand next to the console on the platform and poke the button.
    Does Arc install a root kit? Ask a Dev today!
  • damzelltrilldamzelltrill Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hanover2 wrote: »
    You go stand next to the console on the platform and poke the button.

Yeah... I have no idea which platform you're referring to, or how to get to it.
    A Trill, a Gorn, a Jem'Hadar, Bejoran and a Voth walk into a bar, and the Bartender asks "What is this a Joke?"
    "Nope, just my away team" the trill replies before ordering a round for the bar.
  • malazancommandermalazancommander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I know some people still don't what this means. No point in starting a new thread to explain this, as the thread name is perfect and is the top result in search engines. It took me a while to figure this out until I saw the name of the mission in my log.

So here goes for the explanation:

"Nukara Prime: Trasndimensional Tactics" is a PVE ground mission. Choose it, and then one of the guys will have to jump on the platform (located straight ahead). Click on the button, and you then "summon" the Tholian project leader.

This mission shouldn't be too hard to locate in your PVE queues, as there are only two exclusive Nukara Prime marks missions as of this date (well, for a long while anyhow).
  • shockwave85shockwave85 Member Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The problem is they used to be done just by walking into caves on Nukara Prime. You had to form a team yourself and then go in. This was unwieldy, so they moved to be queues, but there's a bug that makes the mission still appear on your screen when you're on Nukara Prime.
    ssog-maco-sig.jpg
  • rondorarondora Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Down Necro, pay attention to dates people this is almost a 12 mnth old post
  • csavahcsavah Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    LOL, read the posts and still have no idea what needs to be done in the game. Starting to wonder if this is really still a PvE mission, or not since it is part of the Nukara planet missions. Must be more to the story.