test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DOFF UI Feedback Thread *Post 7/22 Patch*

Comments

• captainbaileycaptainbailey Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I have been seeing this as well, it's odd. If you cancel and go back in then it work. Another bug.

unfortunately that is not the case for me. Also, there are several other missions that are doing that and no matter if i relog, go out of the mission and back in, or select different doffs, i can not do the mission.

This system is messed up and broken.

http://i.imgur.com/INjK83i.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/q9h6Dda.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/x1Kkzb6.jpg
  • centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Since yesterday's "bugpatch", it now takes twice as long for me to staff for optimal DOff mission results. In my particular case, the UI seems to be selecting based primarily on DOff rarity, followed by individual traits, and seldom does disciplinary specialty come into play. If I did not already have familiarity with the old requirements for success & critical success, I would be at a loss how to optimize results with the current UI.

Here's what needs to be restored to make this UI efficient (since Cryptic promoted the new UI as an improvement):

1. Disciplinary match to mission should be listed (yes, this takes away some room for icons).
    2. DOff traits for critical success, success & disaster should be listed.
    3. I should be able to search my ENTIRE roster for suitable substiutions (not happening now).
    4. In some cases, DOffs are duplicated (miners have fewer available names) in the roster, and this is causing a problem for selection.
    5. It should be possible to select a DOff for specific R&D projects as well, since a suitable, but possibly sub-optimal match could be made by substitution. For instance, I might get an acceptable result using a development lab scientist instead of a fabrication engineer, if such a substitution were available. Players should have that option, IMO.

And why are missions still labeled for results that cannot be obtained? There are no more chroniton wave signatures, schematics, radiation samples, mineral samples, exobiological samples, DNA signatures, tetryon particles, etc, etc. Name the missions for the materials actually produced, or take them out entirely!
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • ponderscpondersc Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I will hold out some hope that cryptic is aware of these concerns and willing to do something about them. We'll see what this weeks patch notes hold.
  • nscar1420nscar1420 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Im just tired of things being "fixed" that don't need to be fixed

The new filter screen is not usable and an old problem that still exist is when Im under department heads such as science or operations and I need to replicate items as soon as you open the replicator window the DOFF screen goes back to the main screen. So now you have to go back and open that department window and see the list of items you need again. If its a long list like some of the engineering missions you have to keep going back and forth.

That should have been fixed a long time ago instead of destroying something that already worked just fine.

Change for the sake of change doesn't work.

I regret buying a lifetime membership. Im just not going to spend anymore real money in the c store.

Just bring back the old very usable DOFF system
  • abcde123123abcde123123 Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Gents, Im really trying not to post these days, cause you know it is really hard to find any positive words about the doff ui... and about the quality of development in general.

but one thing I gotta say (gotta be caps)

* WAS IT REALLY HARD TO MAKE DOFF RARITY TICKBOXES STICK BETWEEN CHOOSING DIFFERENT DOFFS? "GROUP BY DEPARTMENT" OPTION SEEMS TO STICK ALLRIGHT, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE RARITY TICKBOXES?

* TIS KINDA OBVIOUS FOR THE POP-AND-PICK UI LIKE THAT TO REMOVE ALREADY CHOSEN DOFFS FROM THE LIST, AND WAS IT REALLY HARD TO IMPLEMENT?

* AND WHY ON EARTH THE POP-AND-PICK BOX IS CLOSING EVERYTIME YOU CHOOSE THE DOFF?

dixi
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    In the new Filter...
    1. DON'T have every proff and rarity checked! It's easier for me to put checkmarks where I want than to uncheck 50 I don't.
    2. DON'T list doffs that are already IN the mission in the list of available doffs. I find the doff I want for slot 3 and inadvertently choose the doff that's in slot 2! That doff should not be on the 'available' list since ITS ALREADY DOING THE MISSION.
  • captainbaileycaptainbailey Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I still want to know why there are doff missions i meet the requirement for but cannot start. It is infuriating to try to start missions to only not be able to start them and have no FCKING IDEA WHY
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    TBH the new filters are not helping very much. It is so incredibly unpleasant and frustrating to manually slot specific officers under this system. It takes absolutely forever.

• Specialization checkboxes should all be unchecked by default. Under the old system, this was the case and with 0 boxes checked it displays ALL Doffs. As soon as you check 1 box, THEN it filters down to only include the boxes you check. In other words these should all be Opt-IN checkboxes, not Opt-OUT.
    • Species checkboxes are entirely missing outside of the Roster tab.
    • Checkboxes are not sticky/persistent across slots when slotting on the same assignment. Under the old system, they were sticky.
    • Roster sub-window obscures the Doff window and cannot be moved. This makes bile rise in my throat. Not only should there NOT be a separate window or sub-window, but the stupid sub-window disappears if you try to move the main Doff window out from behind it so you can simultaneously see which Doffs are already assigned AND the sub-window.
    • In-progress list is random. It should be ordered by amount of time left until an assignment completes.
    • It is no longer possible to see an officer's details (e.g. flavor text and lengthy ability descriptions) from the Plan or Officer Selection screens. You can only do this from the Roster tab now.
    • Officer details pops up in its own window. NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Popup windows are BAD. It used to fit perfectly fine in the two-column layout.
    • Completed list is random. It should be ordered by the time that an assignment was completed.
    • Assignment Log list is random. It should be ordered the same as the Completed list (time completed).
    • Collect Rewards, View Details, and Acknowledge Report buttons on the Completed tab change positions depending on the length of the assignment title which makes it impossible to hover the cursor in a single location and click to claim all assignment rewards. (e.g. "Approve Field Emergency First Aid Medical Training Program" and several other assignment titles do not fit on one line which makes their boxes taller which changes the positions of the aforementioned buttons.)
    • There's no way to empty out a slot. There is a "Clear Slot" button but it doesn't do anything because it is always grayed out. Call me crazy but I'd like to be able to empty all of the pre-slotted officers before I start inserting my manual selection.
    • Result text on the Completed tab is too tiny. I really have to scrutinize a completed assignment to see if it was a success vs crit success.
    • When manually selecting officers to assign, it displays ALL officers, including ones that are already assigned to this assignment in a different slot or already out on assignment.
    • Assignments are too big.. Seriously.. 1080p monitor and only 4 assignments fit on the screen? I've heard a collapse list function may be in the works. Let's hope that is the case. And make sure it is PERMANENT. I don't want to have to toggle that setting every time I change department heads, or change sectors, or relog, or whathaveyou.
    • Assignment requirements do not fit on screen.
    • Rewards do not fit on screen.
    • Assignment requirement and reward boxes do not recognize horizontal scroll commands (my G5 mouse has a tilting scroll wheel for horizontal scrolling, it works fine in web browsers, Photoshop, you name it, but does not get recognized in STO). I've noticed that the up/down scrolling does function to make these boxes scroll horizontally, but the problem with this is that as soon as the sub-box reaches its far right or left (depending on which way you're scrolling) then the full assignment list begins scrolling again when you don't want it to. As long as the cursor is over the requirements or the reward sub-boxes then it should be impossible for the main doff list to scroll up or down.
    • On the In-Progress tab, hovering the cursor over the assigned Doffs in the Requirements sub-box does nothing (hovering over other items like stem bolts does show the appropriate tooltip).
    • Additionally, it doesn't show the Doff portraits of the currently-assigned Doffs, only a generic shuttle icon surrounded by the rarity of whatever doffs are assigned.
    • Requirements boxes do not show how many of a required item you have, only that you don't have enough.
    • Department specializations do not fit in the new filters area. e.g. the longer titles show up like this:

Developmen
    t Lab
    Scientist

And while we're on the subject of UI, although it isn't part of the Doff/Crafting window I really wish the R&D tab of the Inventory was placed on the far right instead of between Inventory and Assets. Inventory and Assets are mandatory parts of the game but R&D is optional so I would prefer it to be out of the way (I keep my inventory at the minimum width and now I have to scroll past the R&D tab [that is useless to me] to get to the Assets tab. :mad: ). Or infinite scrolling would be nice so I could press the (currently grayed-out) left scroll arrow and go directly from Inventory to Assets instead of having to double-click the right scroll arrow to get from Inventory to R&D to Assets.

How can you so gloriously TRIBBLE up something that was working and then dare to call it an improvement? The two-column layout of the old system was superior. Having two columns allowed for context-specific information to be displayed in one column or the other as needed by the current player action. This one-column layout is a disaster in every way from information presentation and spacing to requiring separate (god-awful) popup windows for officer selection and details (no more contextual information display).

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Suggestion: Bring back the Pie Chart for doff mission success rate.

With a pie chart the odds are visible in a single glance while the current system, especially with the poor contrast for color and background, one has to search for the right amounts.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • thomasp94232thomasp94232 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    questerius wrote: »

With a pie chart the odds are visible in a single glance while the current system, especially with the poor contrast for color and background, one has to search for the right amounts.

Seconded! According to Al the pie chart was "too hard to read". Really? Maybe if you are blind.

I've been here since beta
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    If you go into the Dept Head window and UNCHECK the 'First Officer Recommendations', the system will not choose doffs for you.

This part is great, at least for me, because I do not usually like the auto-choose, particularly in the case of losing doffs. I am happy with the presentation, once I choose the 'group by department' checkbox, I have all the doffs listed by department, the traits are prominently displayed as green for crit and red for failure, and are at the top of the list. All of this makes sense, and is easy to click on the traits if that's what you're going for.

My complaint is that ALL of the professions are still checked, causing one to have to un-check everything if you're looking for a particular specialty. All of the rarities are checked as well, but I could live with that if all the doffs were listed, and I could just check a specialization if I so choose.

So my feedback would be: if auto-select is turned off, DE-select all professions and rarities, or at least have a 'de-select all' button.

Aliella Hawklight, Divine Oracle Devoted Cleric
    "Whenever a time arises where clarity is desired, it is always wise to reflect on the sage within."
    ― Sereda Aleta Dailey

DaiMon Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
    Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

STO LTS since launch; NW player since 2014; ARC user - only when I have to put in codes for free stuff :)
  • rankin0bassrankin0bass Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    A change that I'd like to see for the R&D portion of the UI is to be able to see how much XP an assignment will give me after I've started it. Clicking "View Details" should show that information.
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Seconded! According to Al the pie chart was "too hard to read". Really? Maybe if you are blind.

I tend to think the pie chart is somewhat easier to understand and check differences after switching doffs (well, as they didn't seem to account for people choosing doffs themselves, that may be part of it).
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Okay, so I think I've figured out why I don't like the new doffing UI. Yes, partly it's designed for a smartphone... but that's the problem. The UI is a kitbash of elements of what would work on a smartphone and what works on a computer. Specifically, if you want a smartphone style UI, two important details:

1) Pop-ups: these don't work on a smartphone. You end up with a bunch of tiny stuff cluttering your screen. Convert this to match the doffing process, with 2 (select assignment, plan assignment) screens, within one window. First screen allows you everything you need to select the assignment, second everything you need to plan the assignment. Make it clean, assume folks will actually want to change something about pre-slotting, and it's good. With the size of the UI window, everything could've been made this way, and in fact the old UI worked very much in this manner. The visual changes from the new UI may have been better integrated into the old UI's structure, in all honesty.

2) Scrollbars: again, these don't work on smartphones. You've clearly got something intended to be easier on a smaller screen, but those scrollbars were causing folks to fatfinger with a mouse. Instead, left-click and drag should be used to scroll any elements that need to be moved, while double-click should advance the selection. Single-click can be used to select and item without advancing the actual selection, where you've bothered to make detail on selection available.

Actually, one more. The icons. I actually think the icons themselves could be an improvement in the long-run, but their placement is bad. We have a very large UI now, yet the number of assignments that fit in the window is much smaller than before. Meaning we have to scroll through the list and skim to find the assignment we wanted. Those bright little icons work like zebra stripes, breaking up the form and distracting from the text I'm attempting to skim at high speed. Having them appear between each assignment name is not helpful.

Well, there's some further thoughts on how to improve the new doffing UI (other than simply reverting, that would be soooo much easier). If it really has to be built like a smartphone app, own it. Make the UI clean and easy to use on a touchscreen. Oh, and...
    questerius wrote: »

This would be nice. For exactly the reasons you said.
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2014
    The new interface fails on so many levels.

1) You can't really differentiate between a success and a crit since the damn font is so small.

2) Completed assignments don't show in order of completion in completed tab or log.

3) Because of #2, sometimes missions don't even make it into the log tab as it's limited to 15 missions.

4) It wastes so much space compared to the old one!

Number 2 and 3 are annoying bugs. Why the heck did you mess with the code that kept the assignments in completion order which worked so well before. Number 1 is a bad UI redesign choice and needs some kind of fix.

On #4, yes, I understand the motivation behind the changes. Make it so you clearly see requirements before you choose an assignment, but you went overboard on the size. On top of that, you still have to scroll right to see all the requirements for some of them, so you're no saving anyone any time.

Why did you have to mess with a UI no one was complaining about? We were all complaining about the crit/success chance logic. The old UI was fine.
  • centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    OK, so the Tuesday patch did at least provide some minimal relief to the inscrutable DOff UI: when manually overriding the inane AI DOff selections, the correct DOff discipline appears as a highlight in the alternate DOff selection popup. Ditto for traits; even though the AI-selected DOffs have some highlighted traits, it's best to manually look over the available options to see what other traits are available to increase the crit score.

It's really frustrating to select a mining mission, and the AI picks my purple ENTERTAINER & DOCTOR instead of miners & geologists! The AI really doesn't even maximize success; I can invariably improve crit & success levels, while decreasing odds of failure, even though I can't search my entire roster anymore. :-/
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    An awesome fix is to just bring back season 9's Doff interface.

Sure, it was not perfect, but compared to season 9.5's Doff IU it was simply so much better it is beyond words.
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    1) Pop-ups: these don't work on a smartphone. You end up with a bunch of tiny stuff cluttering your screen. Convert this to match the doffing process, with 2 (select assignment, plan assignment) screens, within one window. First screen allows you everything you need to select the assignment, second everything you need to plan the assignment. Make it clean, assume folks will actually want to change something about pre-slotting, and it's good. With the size of the UI window, everything could've been made this way, and in fact the old UI worked very much in this manner. The visual changes from the new UI may have been better integrated into the old UI's structure, in all honesty.

After thinking about this some more, I tend to agree: Get rid of the pop-up window and move doff selection to the main window. I made a mock-up of what I think is a better solution.

http://i.imgur.com/HW9ZR00.png

In the mock-up above, the selected doff shown in the top left, along with the traits and specializations affecting assignment outcomes. The bar graph indicating the percent chance of each outcome is shown in the top right. Clicking on a doff in the list updates the doff displayed in the top left and the bar graph in the top right. The list includes the doff assigned to the selected slot, but excludes doffs assigned to other slots. Finally, the "Clear Slot" button is enabled and allows the user to clear the slot.

I think my proposal neatly solves several problems with the current UI; namely,

(a) the pop-up window covering the main window,
    (b) the disappearing "Hide Filters" button,
    (c) the need for buttons to show and hide the filters in the first place, and
    (d) the inadequacy of using colors to tell which outcomes an attribute influences.

For a detailed explanation of the above problems, read my post below.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=18173851&postcount=28
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It took me almost 5 minutes to assign prisoners to a labor battalion. That is absurd! There is no reason it should take that long. Why? You guessed it; when someone is assigned, they are not removed as an assignable option - a point that has been made SINCE TRIBBLE.

Ugh! This UI blows.
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hey, just a thanks to blackjackwidow - the 'unchecking First Officer Recommendations turns off Auto-Assign' thing was a big help!
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hey, just a thanks to blackjackwidow - the 'unchecking First Officer Recommendations turns off Auto-Assign' thing was a big help!

You're welcome - yeah, I like it a LOT better. :)

Now if they would stop checking all the profession boxes, I could live with it. Not love it, but at least not give up in frustration after a few minutes.

Aliella Hawklight, Divine Oracle Devoted Cleric
    "Whenever a time arises where clarity is desired, it is always wise to reflect on the sage within."
    ― Sereda Aleta Dailey

DaiMon Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
    Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

STO LTS since launch; NW player since 2014; ARC user - only when I have to put in codes for free stuff :)
    edited July 2014
    Something I noticed before, but just now finally took a screen shot of.. The Mining Unstable Asteroid mission is showing Flight Deck Officers as a success trait?

Screen Shot ---> http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp62/thomasp94/Star%20Trek%20Online/WTF/Mining_Doff_WTF_zps15ec6a68.jpg

edited July 2014
    Something I noticed before, but just now finally took a screen shot of.. The Mining Unstable Asteroid mission is showing Flight Deck Officers as a success trait?

Screen Shot ---> http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp62/thomasp94/Star%20Trek%20Online/WTF/Mining_Doff_WTF_zps15ec6a68.jpg

Actually, now that I'm looking at it more, maybe it is showing as green because the AI assigned it already. Either way, that is confusing and needs to be corrected. Officers already assigned should not be showing up as green, they need to not show up at all.

• turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Actually, I think it's because you've unticked some of the selection boxes, causing DOffs to be moved in the list as others were hidden. I've noticed it do that a lot with me; trying to tell me that a Geologist is perfect for a Photonic Studies Scientist's position after I've de-selected Common and Uncommon DOffs.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Actually, I think it's because you've unticked some of the selection boxes, causing DOffs to be moved in the list as others were hidden. I've noticed it do that a lot with me; trying to tell me that a Geologist is perfect for a Photonic Studies Scientist's position after I've de-selected Common and Uncommon DOffs.

Turbomagnus is correct. I found this bug last night, but haven't had time to type up a bug report yet. Thomasp94232, why are your checkboxes so big and overlapping with the text?
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • ponderscpondersc Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    How about on the mission selection page, when you start a mission and it drops off the list (after some delay). Afterwards, the rest of the list move on up, but do not take their requirement icons with them. Confusing and it means I have to open every mission, to check those requirements.

Oh, and again about that filter you tacked on... it is busted. Have a look at the many recommendations from my many fine fellow captains above. It is not all subjective ranting, some us (occasionally me) are capable of honest discourse.
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    pondersc wrote: »
    How about on the mission selection page, when you start a mission and it drops off the list (after some delay). Afterwards, the rest of the list move on up, but do not take their requirement icons with them. Confusing and it means I have to open every mission, to check those requirements.

Oh, and again about that filter you tacked on... it is busted. Have a look at the many recommendations from my many fine fellow captains above. It is not all subjective ranting, some us (occasionally me) are capable of honest discourse.

Nah it's okay, we can just add this to the list of ignored threads.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • diemdarkbringerdiemdarkbringer Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    My biggest issue with the new Doff UI is it doesn't tell you how many commodities you have compaired to how many are needed. Other then that, I have no issues with the UI.
  • rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nah it's okay, we can just add this to the list of ignored threads.

Why not? Cryptic already has.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Actually, now that I'm looking at it more, maybe it is showing as green because the AI assigned it already. Either way, that is confusing and needs to be corrected. Officers already assigned should not be showing up as green, they need to not show up at all.
    the REally weird part is that it's JUST Kel, and not your Caitian FDOs...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg