test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What new stuff can now be crafted?

ovinspaceovinspace Member Posts: 310
edited July 2014 in The Academy
I can't find a definitive list and wondered what the payout for this mega-grind is.
Post edited by ovinspace on

Comments

• Options
    jarodroto123jarodroto123 Member Posts: 1,337 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ovinspace wrote: »
    I can't find a definitive list and wondered what the payout for this mega-grind is.

Weapons with larger than normal arcs, TR-116b rifles, upgraded Aegis set, special torp, special engi and sci consoles, UR items,
  • Options
    ovinspaceovinspace Member Posts: 310
    edited July 2014
    With the good stuff unlocking at lvl 15 and requiring purple items that I don't see dropping?
  • Options
    jarodroto123jarodroto123 Member Posts: 1,337 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    With the good stuff unlocking at lvl 15 and requiring purple items that I don't see dropping?

they unlcok at 15, and the purple items are dropped from Elite PvE queues and C-sTore R&D packs
  • Options
    norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 2,624 Arc User
    edited July 2014

too much to list here. I do not know of a complete list yet, but you can find partial lists in the forums, try the tribble section from the folks that have tested it for the last month.

You can make things including:
    - arc weapons: wider attack, such as a 360 beam array, but "unique" (one per ship). So you don' t have to use AP anymore for a 360 beam.

- snare: chance to "chroniton" the enemy.

- automatic beam overload or rapid fire weapons (just happens like a proc, no officer skill).

and much more. I have no idea what purple consoles can get -- most of the posts are focused on weaponry.
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2014
    There is no list, and there are a handful of of things in the Exchange to look at, although some are not easy to find.

Examples:
    Aegis UR deflector with a [SsD] mod (Subspace Decompile)
    Exotic Particle Field Emitter MK XII + Science Probes - Basically, you always get particle gens + some other sci console which might be, if lucky, particle gens also. Two consoles in one!
    The Engineering console (Conductive RCS GEN) + Tomographic Imager Science console (For vapers, RCS+Stealth boost)
    Wide arc and omni directional weapons

Frankly, except for the engineering and science consoles, I don't see much stuff I'd love to buy. I hope in the future they add more variety. Not sure why they only released UR RCS and Part Gens consoles out of all the science and engineering consoles that are out there, but that seems to be the only special things in those schools. Weapons seem to have gotten most of the attention and new mods.