test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingon Playable Character

gothamknight6210gothamknight6210 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Klingon Discussion
So I purchased the Klingon Playable Character.. However, Can I chance my current Character to the Klingon or do I have to start a new Character to get my Klingon.. If so, Why did I have to purchase and Claim him on my Current Character..? Somebody please Help...
Post edited by gothamknight6210 on

Comments

• Options
    rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So I purchased the Klingon Playable Character.. However, Can I chance my current Character to the Klingon or do I have to start a new Character to get my Klingon.. If so, Why did I have to purchase and Claim him on my Current Character..? Somebody please Help...

I think this was meant for the Fed section...but the answer you're looking for is:

The Zen Store Klingon is for a new character and you can NOT change a current character into the purchased Klingon character.
    The Joined Trill is the same way.

You claimed it at the account level.
    NO to ARC
    RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Damn your right about the federation section..

TRIBBLE.. well that was a waste of a bunch of money. Now I'm a little angry lol..
  • Options
    rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    If you want to play KDF you can, and don't need to buy anything. You just need a free character slot to start a new one.

The c-store characters are just special variations -- which don't serve much purpose anymore because of the way the trait system was changed -- that amount to a cosmetic skin/species choice.
  • Options
    ehgatoehgato Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Damn your right about the federation section..

TRIBBLE.. well that was a waste of a bunch of money. Now I'm a little angry lol..

1 sry for mi english.

Hi bro im also purchase a Fed (klingon playable) and start a new character (atually 3 of then by now xD ) callme crazy but i slowly replace mi aliens and humans characters by pure klingons and i liked a lot , i feel the episode missions are more easy with them and more funy because playing like a klingon u always get shoot at first (they get all the agro) but really enjoy lvl a klingon givit a try u maybe find it funy
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    If you want to play KDF you can, and don't need to buy anything. You just need a free character slot to start a new one.

The c-store characters are just special variations -- which don't serve much purpose anymore because of the way the trait system was changed -- that amount to a cosmetic skin/species choice.

I already have a KDF player lvl 50. Along with 2 Fed. And a Rom lvl 50s and a fed lvl 32.

I just got the impression that you could get the Klingon Fed character and activate hin on you current character. I was mistaken..

They should make it so if you purchase a playable character at any point you could swith to that character via ex. the human 1 2 3 tab in the tailor.. that would be awesome. . But I wasted $6.00 damnit
  • Options
    tilarium1979tilarium1979 Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Every time someone brings up the whole "we should be able to switch species" argument I can't help but thing of the South Park episode where Stan's dad gets a plastic surgeon to make him a dolphin. :D
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    One thing imo now that the war is over if they had some way of making it where Klingon and Liberated borg klingons as far as story maybe some were starfleet officers where you could play both sides on the same character lol.

Also reminds me of the fact they need to get rid of this faction specific teaming, ques, etc. Should be the direction they are taking this game that you don't have to find out if someone is a fed or kdf just join up and start grinding!