test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bajor Daily Standoff

angelus214angelus214 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
Hi all.
Im an accolade hunter just... well because i am. anyways Im looking at my losts and theres an accolade called "detective" which you get for defending a cardassian in the bajor system. Ive tried my damndest and cant find it or get it to pop anywhere.

Has this mission been removed or something?

many thanks
Untitled_1.jpg

Executive Officer of Alpha Squadron
Post edited by angelus214 on

Comments

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    http://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Standoff

Try going to that group of cardy ships you see in orbit.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • angelus214angelus214 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ive tried going right upto alll of them and nothing and a scan reveals nothing either im afraid.
    Untitled_1.jpg

• thecoffinflythecoffinfly Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I believe you pick it up on Hathon. Near EITHER the Militia or Starfleet hubs.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,303 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    You pick up the mission in Hathon from Cadet Samua.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    edited July 2014
    thanks for the info guys but im guessing this paticular mission (or at least its repeatability) might be broke or bugged.

I found Cadet Samua in a group of 3 west of ship requisitions but when i go upto to him i get nothing. I also tried looking in the available missions list incase thats how you found it but nothing there either

I read something somewhere (after you told me the contacts name) saying the repeatability was removed for some reason. It also said it might work if your in shuttle but that diesnt seem to work either. flew right upto the ships while on my delta flyer and nothing popped and then went down to see cadet samua again and nothing.

SSSSSIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHHH!

thanks anyways though
    Untitled_1.jpg

• vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    faction only maybe?
    Spock.jpg

edited July 2014
    nope. im fed its a fed mission im max level diplomacy. the mission isnt available from the contact or in my avilable missions list

according to sto wiki

The repeatability of this mission has been removed as of July 15th, 2011. (so i must have done it at least once and not got the accolade)

You may do this mission while piloting a shuttlecraft. If you do, the mission will proceed as if you are on board a ship. (I think this only works if you had accepted the mission but done it yet. which i didnt i need to pick up the mission and repeat it to get the accolade)
    Untitled_1.jpg

• therealfluffytherealfluffy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The accolade was added in 2012 with no information to the player base. You can replay the mission again and get the accolade if you have someone share it with you. An excellent example of how this game encourages the use of multiple free accounts.
    edited July 2014
    really.

does anyone still have this mission that they could share with me please :)
    Untitled_1.jpg