test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Feds get Aceton Assimilator Woot

hajmyishajmyis Member Posts: 405 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Federation Discussion
The Xindi Lock Box will re-introduce the idea of the Cross-Faction Console, but with an added twist – in addition to offering a few of the last remaining consoles to players of the opposite faction, we are for the first time including Romulan Warbird consoles into the mix, and offering players a choice of which item they will receive with each time they open this pack:

Federation players can choose:
Aceton Assimilator – OR – Sabotage Probe
Klingon players can choose:
Enhanced Plasma Manifold – OR – Sabotage Probe
Romulan players can choose:
Aceton Assimilator – OR – Enhanced Plasma Manifold
"Frankly, not sure why you're on a one man nerf campaign. "
Post edited by hajmyis on

Comments

• Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Once again, the KDF loses out on this "exchange."
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    crypitic, i hate your ****ing guts.
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,827 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Yeah...they could of least given the TDF...might have made things feel somewhat fair...but no they give the absolutely positively worst console they could exchange...this is nothing but a big FU to Klingons.

But look at the bright side Fed/KDF...will probably be dumping their Acetons for the SAF will be getting a box or two down the line.
  • Options
    burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well, vote with your wallets guys - refuse to buy lobi or lockboxes

might not make much difference, but at least take consellation that the feds will be paying huge hunks of ec to get it for one toon
  • Options
    reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    What I'm most looking forward to are the rage posts about Feds spamming AAs at spawn points by people who responded with "Lol stop shooting them and l2p!" when some Fed player posted the same complaint months before. Could care less about the actual console, but the hypocritical rage will be highly entertaining.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    What I'm most looking forward to are the rage posts about Feds spamming AAs at spawn points by people who responded with "Lol stop shooting them and l2p!" when some Fed player posted the same complaint months before. Could care less about the actual console, but the hypocritical rage will be highly entertaining.

Nah..kdf players are smart enough to put a kinetic damage weapon on their ships aft - you know, the obvious-as-hell counter feds could use (heck, when I was a 'red fed' , I always torped acetons)
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2014
    LOL, time to spam these on my drain build. -15 is a small boost, but every little counts. Muahahaha!!!!

Count Dracula feels more powerful today!
  • Options
    reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    burstorion wrote: »
    Nah..kdf players are smart enough to put a kinetic damage weapon on their ships aft - you know, the obvious-as-hell counter feds could use (heck, when I was a 'red fed' , I always torped acetons)

Eh they're no smarter or more impressive than anyone else (theres just more Feds period, so larger number of dumb players by volume of the pool), so there's bound to be someone who starts SCREAMING at the UNFAIRNESS of it all when their favorite (only) tactic is turned against them and they find they're not actually special. Thats the guy I'm looking forward to.
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Congrats to the whiny part of the Fed playerbase, you got your wish, and as an added bonus, didn't even have to give up TDF for it.

Now go out there, and go show all those 'evil' KDF players what-for, make sure they are PUNISHED properly, especially in Ker'rat, all because they used a single console in a GAME.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    mimey2 wrote: »
    Congrats to the whiny part of the Fed playerbase, you got your wish, and as an added bonus, didn't even have to give up TDF for it.

Now go out there, and go show all those 'evil' KDF players what-for, make sure they are PUNISHED properly, especially in Ker'rat, all because they used a single console in a GAME.

KDF ...carry a torp and show the feds how to counter that - like they should have done :)

Tommorrow, I plan to hit kerrat in my omfg fast torpedo corvette and spend a few hours picking off fed acetons and watching their rage :D
  • Options
    michaelp1989michaelp1989 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014

I agree, i hate them for giving feds our last good console.
    KDF shafted again, at least they could give us that TDF hax but noooo, now feddies can use AA for drain sci with tdf hax snoop....bs!
    Last log in for me, then uninstall, total PoS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Now this gonna be fun. KDF hypocrite FAW boats are dead as well.
  • Options
    megatronis1megatronis1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Lol

I shall now repeat the often used "the console isn't that good anyway so why do you want it." argument

Meaning logically that the argument was either a lie in the first place or the players didn't know how the console works.
  • Options
    kimmymkimmym Member Posts: 1,317 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yay.

Another console for me to collect and never use.

At least the inevitable "WTF Feds get everything" + "WTF this console isn't as good as I thought it was" fallout will be entertaining.

As a Fed cruiser pilot I FAW thru them anyway. They barely tickle before you get out of their range.
    I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!
    kimmym_5664.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
  • Options
    terongrayterongray Member Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Wow, I honestly never thought this day would come. It's almost enough to get me to play actively again.

Now only if they would nix the need for the cloak console for the three Starfleet cloakers. Then we would finally have some proper parity in PvP.
  • Options
    eurialoeurialo Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    To be onest, I do not care about fed getting the AA console, because...

Ironically, since a pvp team (mainly in solo or duo queue) can have fed and kdf ships, we will see less faw ships because we will see more AA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Playing STO spamming FAW is like playing chess using always the computer's suggested moves
  • Options
    nagrom7nagrom7 Member Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    As someone who primarily plays fed but owns the Aceton ship KDF side and the Oberth fed side, I gotta admit this was a pretty terrible trade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harden up Princess
    Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
    www.ausmonauts.com