test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Acetons

originalspockoriginalspock Member Posts: 809 Arc User
Ker'rat is flow oceans now that Fed actually can have always on cloak detection. Good times.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Ker'rat is flow oceans now that Fed actually can have always on cloak detection. Good times.

Hrm, think I have a picture for this one, too.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    belidosbelidos Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Rai and Jiri at Lungha. Rai of Lowani. Lowani under two moons. Jiri of Ubaya. Ubaya of crossroads, at Lungha. Lungha, her sky gray

??
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    belidos wrote: »
    Rai and Jiri at Lungha. Rai of Lowani. Lowani under two moons. Jiri of Ubaya. Ubaya of crossroads, at Lungha. Lungha, her sky gray

??

Haha good one, I just realized the traffic jam sentence. Still I am happy about the counter troll consoles.
  • Options
    belidosbelidos Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Haha good one, I just realized the traffic jam sentence. Still I am happy about the counter troll consoles.

hehe, glad it amused you, after posting I thought you might take offence, but it was just meant to be funny not anything else :)
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Wait, Klingons using cloaking devices in a Star Trek game is trolling?
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    jackal1701apwjackal1701apw Member Posts: 669 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    shaka, when the walls fell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...#LLAP...
  • Options
    coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Meh. It's over-rated.

Keep out of range they can do nothing to you cloaked or not. And even if you fly into range they only really hurt when you shoot them.
  • Options
    hitonozanshihitonozanshi Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Now maybe the Klinks will know what it's like to be spammed endlessly by their shenanigans.
    The Jar kitty is watching you. :D
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Now maybe the Klinks will know what it's like to be spammed endlessly by their shenanigans.

Not a big deal when you know how to counter them.

Just like what we've been telling you guys for a long time.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    zipagatzipagat Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Not really since apparently we know what projectiles are.
  • Options
    spacebaronlinespacebaronline Member Posts: 1,103 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Wait - are you suggesting that there are still KDF in Ker'ret??:eek: I thought it was just Fed now??:rolleyes:

Would be nice to have an open warzone where E - vs - E (everyone vs everyone)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Not really since apparently we know what projectiles are.

Those are those things that fly really slow and give away your location when you fire them unless you are in a Brel or Tvaro right? Other wise, plan on decloaking to fire projectiles at them, and not us first, or enjoy drain spam at its finest, and enjoy what the Federation has been trolled with for a very long time cloaker ship area denial win. Either way, I am happy, you might not find it such a big deal, but I do.
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,834 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Those are those things that fly really slow and give away your location when you fire them unless you are in a Brel or Tvaro right? Other wise, plan on decloaking to fire projectiles at them, and not us first, or enjoy drain spam at its finest, and enjoy what the Federation has been trolled with for a very long time cloaker ship area denial win. Either way, I am happy, you might not find it such a big deal, but I do.

Yeah, lets not learn how to counter them...lets just take them so everyone is alike...but wait "gasps" everyone isn't alike...Klingons generally have inferior vessels...just about as inferior as the console they got in exchange for the last good KDF console.

Klingons have given every good console they have and have gotten nothing but trash in return, and now the Federation wahmbulance is hitting Romulans as well....soon Feds will have stolen all of the power every other faction has yet has not and probably will not give anything worth while in return.

I just know if/when we get a Cardassian faction, if the devs have the gall to give Cardies any good consoles you can absolutely positively guarantee the Feds will cry like little babies till they get their hands on those as well.
  • Options
    khaldun1khaldun1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I love it how the aceton is considered "spam". You know each ship can only deploy 2 at any given time, right? The only real time it "spams" is if you are dumb enough to hit it with FAW or CSV. So technically, its counter-spam.

There is no "win" for the feds. KDF will still use it. Feds will still FAW faceroll and trigger the acetons. KDF will single target and ignore the acetons.

Seeing the little blue trails when it sees a cloaked ship will not do you any good since you cannot blindly lock on and fire. Unless you get lucky with an AoE like photonic shockwave/CPB or target another player with a GW and pull the other person out of cloak that way, how does acetons help you at all? KDF or Feds side really.
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014

In other words, "The KDF must be 'punished' for their usage of AAs." :rolleyes:
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.