test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tailor is crashing my game

gabytrekgabytrek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I posted this in three separate Tribble threads and had no response. Now 9.5 is live, and the tailor is making my game crash still. I can't be the only one. I've tried multiple tailors on multiple toons on all factions. As soon as I click on the tailor, game crashes!
@GabyBee
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by gabytrek on

Comments

• Options
    admiraldeathladmiraldeathl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nope you're not, there's a bug report thread already up on it, but a good portion of people it seems are having this problem.
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    gabytrek wrote: »
    I posted this in three separate Tribble threads and had no response. Now 9.5 is live, and the tailor is making my game crash still. I can't be the only one. I've tried multiple tailors on multiple toons on all factions. As soon as I click on the tailor, game crashes!

Boy, I sure am glad Cryptic read your bug reports when you were testing things on Tribble. :rolleyes:

Yes, the game crashes for me too when I'm in the tailor.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    main website isnt working, forums are a little slow.

anyways, goggle to the forums and found this. just got on the game and pulled into the tailor. not having any crashing.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    admiraldeathladmiraldeathl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    tried going to multiple different tailors around the whole game, every single one crashes instantly after you try to get into the tailor menu... sigh... and here I wanted to work on new outfits today.
  • Options
    pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'm not having any issues with the tailors at the moment ... but I probably just jinxed myself and won't be able to login to STO for the next week. ;)
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • Options
    medtac124medtac124 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Tailor is crashing my game too.

Oh well, back to Firefall for the day.
    [SIGPIC]Click here to visit our website[/SIGPIC]
    lunasto wrote: »
    Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
  • Options
    rickeyredshirtrickeyredshirt Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Wait...after crafting weren't the new uniforms like the #2 feature of S9.5? Not sure whether to laugh or cry at this info.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This has been reported in the proper area (bugs forum) and has already gotten the attention of the team.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Next time, please report bugs properly and in the proper location.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.