test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"The Perfect Organism" Looking for Playthroughs

Hello everyone! I am excited to finally have released my first foundry mission, "The Perfect Organism" although, I am having trouble getting it off the ground, I need your help to do this! Anyway, I would like the foundry community to play through this new, but well received mission so far and provide creative feedback (which is much appreciated) to me! Anyway, here is some information on the mission.

We all like those episodes of Star Trek where Federation politics are put aside in favor of exploring new worlds and discovering new forms of life. This is one of those episodes! Enjoy, hope you try it!

*Mission Info:

The story is the same length of time as a real Star Trek episode (45 minutes give or take based on decisions made),

Story focused mission but with fun and possibly avoidable combat based on decisions made,

Allegiance: Starfleet

Level Requirement: 41+

Bring frequency re-modulator!

According to reviewers so far, the story is "well written" and "very well done",

Good and/or bad moral decisions to be made through dialogue and actions,

Thought out maps and technical aspects.

*Synopsis:

Your ship reads weapons fire on long range sensors in the outskirts of the Orellius Sector Block. The energy signatures belong to the Borg and the hunter species known as the Hirogen who seem to be in conflict for unknown reasons and whom both threaten, with their presences, an important trading outpost in a nearby system. Marconi does not want to risk loosing this trading outpost, so, you and other Captains who also discovered these weapon signatures are sent in to investigate and deal with the threat...

However, upon arriving at the system, you and your crew's will to survive is put to the test as your ship discovers something dangerous and is thrown into a horrifying, dreadful situation. You must now fight to survive.

I'm hoping you give it a try and review it, thank you!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• khregkhreg Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Got this on my to-play list. You currently have two ahead of you. I average these about one every 1 1/2 days or so. Be on the look out for a review before Monday at the latest. Sounds excellent.
  • theenigma106theenigma106 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    khreg wrote: »
    Got this on my to-play list. You currently have two ahead of you. I average these about one every 1 1/2 days or so. Be on the look out for a review before Monday at the latest. Sounds excellent.

Thank you very much, I love that you are taking your valuable game time to play a mission you won't regret playing :)
  • khregkhreg Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I enjoyed the play balancing and the level design. Made for very exciting battles. I wasn't as impressed with the story. Neat idea, but needed more polish on the dialog and more "meat on the bones" to tell the story convincingly. Gave it 3 out of 5.
  • theenigma106theenigma106 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hey guys, I just wanted to take my time to tell people to play, "The Perfect Organism." I would really appreciate it because I'm kind of missing reviews on it right now. Thanks!

-CaptainStefanLovric
  • paxfederaticapaxfederatica Member Posts: 1,496 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I played it last week - 4/5 stars. Though I'll admit, I always end up doing a double-take at that title, if you get my drift. ;)
This discussion has been closed.