Please Delete Topic

acetx#6540 acetx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Delete please
Post edited by acetx#6540 on

Comments

• Options
    raptor63549raptor63549 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Judging by the look. I am assuming the tactical uniform uses the same color scheme, but I would at least like a guide for the dress uniform.

Also definitely need a bortas guide (including the fleet ones)
  • Options
    dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There is no standard for the KDF uniform:
    Seen requests for official Bortasqu' color palettes. Since we're not standardizing the KDF uniforms I'm not sure what that scheme would be.
    https://twitter.com/thomasthecat/status/486248272898445312

There's a default brown/warm grays color scheme when you apply the uniform preset in the tailor, that's probably the closest you'll get to "official" colors for it.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Delete Please
  • Options
    alan1701halan1701h Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    scotia47x wrote: »
    Love it, but have four minor requests.

1. Enlisted crewman aboard ship interiors. I went on tribble and my entire "background" crewman were officer uniformed, even the transporter chief!

2. Is there any way we can get the colors and standards for the tactical and dress uniforms?

3. Is there any way we can get a rank insignia created for the enlisted Ody uniforms from crewman to petty officer to chief petty officer?

4. Can we get the standards for the Klingon uniforms?

Thanks for considering Devs.

I totally back all those questions. I'd also like to add a couple of questions regarding Odyssey dress uniforms:
    1. Does NCO Odyssey dress uniforms differ in colour scheme to those worn by commissioned officers or is it simply the rank insignia that Starfleet uses to differentiate between the commissioned officers and NCO's from a distance?

2. And is there a dress uniform colour arrangement for cadets or is the cadet uniform currently in use the only uniform issued to those still at the academy?

Thank you devs for taking the time to read these.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thomas Marrone has very kindly put up the colour guides for the Odyssey tactical uniform and Odyssey dress uniform on his Twitter account!

You'll find the Odyssey tactical uniform colour guide here: https://twitter.com/Cryptic_TtC/status/487768647268446208/photo/1

and the Odyssey dress uniform colour guide here: https://twitter.com/Cryptic_TtC/status/487768526459924480/photo/1

Can't wait for these babies to be released in to game so I can put these guides to very good use! Thank you Thomas! :D
  • Options
    dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Not to sound unappreciative, but it's a bit disappointing that we still need The Wrath of Khan (practically free, I know), Jupiter, and Academy uniforms to get the "complete" Odyssey uniform. With the uniform becoming standard and the two new fleet variants, I was hoping that all of the pieces needed for the uniform would be available for everyone without having to buy any others.

Oh well, good excuse to buy the Academy uniform, at least. It's been on my "maybe" list for a while, for the skirt.

Also, I think tactical might be growing on me a bit...getting some Enterprise vibes from that. I might put my away team in it.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Delete Please
  • Options
    odyssey47odyssey47 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    alan1701h wrote: »
    I totally back all those questions. I'd also like to add a couple of questions regarding Odyssey dress uniforms:
    1. Does NCO Odyssey dress uniforms differ in colour scheme to those worn by commissioned officers or is it simply the rank insignia that Starfleet uses to differentiate between the commissioned officers and NCO's from a distance

2. And is there a dress uniform colour arrangement for cadets or is the cadet uniform currently in use the only uniform issued to those still at the academy?

I just asked about the NCO dress and he said it is different but he hasn't made a guide for it yet. I'll ask him about the academy dress.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    odyssey47 wrote: »
    I just asked about the NCO dress and he said it is different but he hasn't made a guide for it yet. I'll ask him about the academy dress.

Cheers for doing that!
  • Options
    odyssey47odyssey47 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    1. Does NCO Odyssey dress uniforms differ in colour scheme to those worn by commissioned officers or is it simply the rank insignia that Starfleet uses to differentiate between the commissioned officers and NCO's from a distance?

He said he hadn't thought about the academy dress but that it would probably be another color configuration of the academy uniform.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    odyssey47 wrote: »
    He said he hadn't thought about the academy dress but that it would probably be another color configuration of the academy uniform.

I'm not sure I understand. Does Thomas mean that the Odyssey dress uniform for cadets would simply be using the same colours as those used on the current Academy uniform colours?
  • Options
    peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'm not sure I understand. Does Thomas mean that the Odyssey dress uniform for cadets would simply be using the same colours as those used on the current Academy uniform colours?

No I think it means the academy uniform in dress uniform colors.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    No I think it means the academy uniform in dress uniform colors.

Ah, okay. Gotcha. Look forward to seeing that put together.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Delete Please