test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Um... who do I talk to about this... request?

*Holds up a PADD showing a skimpy outfit*

For yourself? Or a concubine, or what?

Go through me first, everything undetermined and all the stuff nobody wants to touch inevitably goes through me...

Hail Ba'al!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Apparently someone in your chain of command feels that I would better serve my position as a Starfleet Liason if I was to wear something that looks like it came from Ancient Egypt... or something the Orions would wear.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited June 2014
    Apparently someone in your chain of command feels that I would better serve my position as a Starfleet Liason if I was to wear something that looks like it came from Ancient Egypt... or something the Orions would wear.

Tell me who and I'll have their head.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited June 2014
    Wish I could, but I just had some random minion give this to me... and I'm not familiar with your personnel. Maybe you can find something that I'm missing.
    *Offers the PADD*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited June 2014
    Wish I could, but I just had some random minion give this to me... and I'm not familiar with your personnel. Maybe you can find something that I'm missing.
    *Offers the PADD*

Sure, I...uh...

Wow. Yes. Skimpy is one word for this...

OK. Office review time. MINIONS!!! GET IN HERE!!!!!

Hail Ba'al!
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Yeah, we found this really weird planet called Asyunti. Check it out, but don't kill too many people.

Hail Ba'al!

Yeah... uh... been there before. Not very fun, really. The powered ones put up a fight, but when it comes to the regular people, there's no challenge.

Hmm. One question. Do we own it completely yet? I don't have time to look it up in the database.
    edited June 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Yeah... uh... been there before. Not very fun, really. The powered ones put up a fight, but when it comes to the regular people, there's no challenge.

Hmm. One question. Do we own it completely yet? I don't have time to look it up in the database.

Not yet. Still in negotiations with the various heads of state, and that half-Ascended kid with the tattoos.

Hail Ba'al!

(OOC: Have you read that fic? I know the guy who wrote it distantly, and that is his regular level of writing quality)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Not yet. Still in negotiations with the various heads of state, and that half-Ascended kid with the tattoos.

Hail Ba'al!

(OOC: Have you read that fic? I know the guy who wrote it distantly, and that is his regular level of writing quality)

OOC: I read a little. The writes awesomely. I will have to read the rest.

Tattoo kid might be persuaded... Okay, I have a mission!

*Leaves.*
    edited June 2014
    *The Despicable Me Minions file in*
    edited June 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    OOC: I read a little. The writes awesomely. I will have to read the rest.

Tattoo kid might be persuaded... Okay, I have a mission!

*Leaves.*
    Good luck, and Hail Ba'al!
    *The Despicable Me Minions file in*

No, not you...

Get me my underlings. Everyone in the OOTGV (Office Of The Grand Vizier), NOW.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited June 2014
    *The minions disperse*
    edited June 2014
    Now. Underlings. I am dissapoint. Very dissapoint.

*shows PADD*

This is not professional. May I remind you of Rule 207 on the Evil Overlord List?
    Employees will have conjugal visit trailers which they may use provided they call in a replacement and sign out on the timesheet. Given this, anyone caught making out in a closet while leaving their station unmonitored will be shot.
    Or its corollary, Rule 207.5?
    Passing around manipulated images of personnel and/or important friendly ambassadors will be severely punished
    Furthermore, Ba'al, Incorporated (AKA the Glorious Regime, Hail Ba'al!) has a strict policy of "Business Before Pleasure (tm)". If you want to look at swimsuit pics or creepier stuff, do it on your own time.

Hail Ba'al!
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm a Starfleet Captain, but I do plan on investigating. I'll be sure to have Quantum Torpedoes loaded and ready in case this cult turns out to be a threat...

*Checks a PADD*

They got Tiberium enhanced nukes? Scratch that. They're a threat.
    they got tiberium nukes? answer them with thalaron-salted quantums
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Now. Underlings. I am dissapoint. Very dissapoint.

*shows PADD*

This is not professional. May I remind you of Rule 207 on the Evil Overlord List?

Or its corollary, Rule 207.5?

Furthermore, Ba'al, Incorporated (AKA the Glorious Regime, Hail Ba'al!) has a strict policy of "Business Before Pleasure (tm)". If you want to look at swimsuit pics or creepier stuff, do it on your own time.

Hail Ba'al!

I am pleased to report that the Office of the Minister of Transportation / Administrator of Cosmic Smitings (I had room leftover on the business cards, and plenty of rockets, so I typed that second part in) has had no such issues.

Thanks in no small part to the dozens of Invader™ helicopter camera drones I've deployed throughout the office complex.

Hail Hydra!

... I mean Ba'al. Hail Ba'al.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
    edited June 2014
    *Crosses arms across chest*
    I'm seeing a pattern here...
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I am pleased to report that my department has had no issues either.

*Looks at the massive arsenal of missiles behind him.*

Oh, don't mind that. Just enhancing my arsenal of nuclear warheads with naquadah.

And then, I shall take over the world! HAHAHAHAHA!

Wait, is this still on?

Oh... well... um...

HAIL BA'AL!

*Kills transmission.*
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2014
    Do I have to read 20 pages here.

Or can I take this Ba'al mask off yet?
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited June 2014
    *le sigh*

Darth Kuntel, I think it's time for another round of loyalty tests and reminding people of who exactly gave them those cushy posts and free dental.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited June 2014
    *le sigh*

Darth Kuntel, I think it's time for another round of loyalty tests and reminding people of who exactly gave them those cushy posts and free dental.

Hail Ba'al!
    and who would that be?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited June 2014
    and who would that be?

Why, Sovereign Ba'al, of course! I arranged some of the cushiness and most of the posts, but it all comes from the Supreme System Lord.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited June 2014

Why, Sovereign Ba'al, of course! I arranged some of the cushiness and most of the posts, but it all comes from the Supreme System Lord.

Hail Ba'al!
    oh, i already knew who it was...i just love listening to the grandiose, sycophantic prattling about him from his grand vizier...makes for good entertainment

now i have a delivery of 'purifiers' here (for dealing with those stubborn, deeply-entrenched rebels and traitors). where do you want them?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited June 2014
    oh, i already knew who it was...i just love listening to the grandiose, sycophantic prattling about him from his grand vizier...makes for good entertainment

now i have a delivery of 'purifiers' here (for dealing with those stubborn, deeply-entrenched rebels and traitors). where do you want them?

Send 'em to Darth Kuntel. I have to go watch "Maleficent" again. Apparently First Prime Teal'c enjoys it.

And Sovereign Ba'al has made the new X-Men movie required watching for all Minions of Ba'al (tm). Something about it being disturbingly realistic in its temporal shenanigans?

Hail Ba'al!
    edited June 2014
    Send 'em to Darth Kuntel. I have to go watch "Maleficent" again. Apparently First Prime Teal'c enjoys it.

And Sovereign Ba'al has made the new X-Men movie required watching for all Minions of Ba'al (tm). Something about it being disturbingly realistic in its temporal shenanigans?

Hail Ba'al!
    ba'al's first prime has good taste...i've heard nothing but good things about maleficent, despite not having seen it myself

hail ba'al *places a clenched paw over his heart, then wanders off to direct the offloading of his tribute*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited June 2014
    ba'al's first prime has good taste...i've heard nothing but good things about maleficent, despite not having seen it myself

hail ba'al *places a clenched paw over his heart, then wanders off to direct the offloading of his tribute*

Yeah, he's got good taste, but...

Seriously. Man gets COMPLETELY obsessed with Star Wars, then I show him TNG and he can't get enough of Picard, Data, and Worf, then it's "Captain Planet", of all things, and now Maleficent...

At least it's an awesome movie, and Angelina Jolie's on freaking fire (metaphorically speaking) in it.

Right. Movie, then admin work. A Grand Vizier's work is never done...

Hail Ba'al!
    edited June 2014
    The Glorious Regime of Supreme System Lord Ba'al: Now accepting applications!

Hey there, citizen! Ever wonder what the pretentiously-titled Ministers and Secretaries live like? Ever dream of having a pleasure palace and a bunch of concubines? Think you have what it takes to serve Ba'al?

Well now you can!

For thirteen days only, the Glorious Regime of Sovereign Ba'al, Supreme System Lord of all worlds, is accepting applications for high-level ministry and secretarial positions! Ever want a piece of the action? Ever dream of having a Nepotism Quota to fill, or a bunch of minions to order around, or your very own slave army? Now's your chance!

Please send all applications and resumes to Grand Vizier worffan101, in this thread. We hope to see your face among the new kids in the office next month!

Goatees preferred, willingness to wear black vampire capes and/or Maleficent dresses a must.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited June 2014
    now all we need is a guy with the forum name Sovereign Ba'al, avatar a picture of ba'al, and signature filled with ba'al related stuff to show up in this thread acting like ba'al for this madness to really take off

#LegalizeAwoo

edited June 2014
    As I am acting as a Liason Officer representing Federation... I'll stick with my Starfleet Uniform.
    edited June 2014
    As I am acting as a Liason Officer representing Federation... I'll stick with my Starfleet Uniform.

That's technically permissible. All official employees must wear official totally-not-evil-at-all garments while on the job.

Hail Ba'al!
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2014
    All official employees must wear official totally-not-evil-at-all garments while on the job.

Can we get a badge that says that?
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I would like to assure everyone that his goatee-essness' loyal servant on the honourable, almost totally uninhabitable frozen wasteland of Greenland has not lost his marbles and started executing his subjects.

*Screams can be heard in the distance.*

We're having a class in teaching the Jaffa to do a Wilhelm scream. True story.

Hey, the place is a barely inhabited frozen wasteland! There's not much to do!

Anyone wanna trade the British Isles for an arsenal of naquadah-enhanced nuclear missiles?