test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maco Phaser Rifle Mk XI missing - any way to reclaim?

m0ralesm0rales Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Federation Discussion
The situation: System just told me I completed the Mk XI Maco Ground Set through completing the shield. The only reason I built this set is the instant modulation, but now my rifle is missing. I looked in my inventory, my bank, checked every boff - nothing. I'm sure that I never discarded it, but after all it doesn't matter, it's just gone.

Now I wanted to build a new one, but this is not an option anymore so do I have to build the Mk XII set to get the bonus and forget about the XI set? Thanks for your help!
Post edited by m0rales on

Comments

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    MK X and MK XI were deemed unnecessary and removed. You must complete the MK XII for the set now.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • m0ralesm0rales Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thank you for the info, not the news I hoped for, but what can I do...I'm off to some marks and dili grinding!!
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    MK X and MK XI were deemed unnecessary and removed. You must complete the MK XII for the set now.

I really wish they didn't remove them. I may have wanted to spend less dilithium and marks for a weaker version to equip my BOFFs
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    davidwford wrote: »
    I really wish they didn't remove them. I may have wanted to spend less dilithium and marks for a weaker version to equip my BOFFs

Wish they had projects to update your old Mk X/XI rep gear to Mk XII. Now they're dead weight, and if you didn't complete the sets before, you are completely SOL.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Wish they had projects to update your old Mk X/XI rep gear to Mk XII. Now they're dead weight, and if you didn't complete the sets before, you are completely SOL.

^This ... I had several toons with Mk X and XI pieces slotted when the change went through ... I remember reading somewhere, that the plan was to allow Mk X and XI sets to be compatible with XII as far as set bonuses go, but that never eventuated.

I still think it's silly to have to wait until you finish a Rep, before you can acquire all the Rep gear ... When you no longer need it!

You should be able to get the "basic" version of the gear at Tier 1, then "Upgrade" the equipment as you level up, which "unlocks" the Set Bonuses and Visuals.
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png