test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sensor Analysis graphic is hideous.

centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
Apparently even if you aren't using it you can still be targeted by it. And man it's still ugly. Plz fix.
Post edited by centersolace on

Comments

• Options
    daboholicdaboholic Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Agreed.

It's amazing that since season 9 my weapons fire visuals come and go at random, but that damned neon arrow of "Hey it's over there Dumbass" just can't be gotten rid of.
  • Options
    cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    In PvP, having it focused on you and being in a small ship or shuttle makes it impossible to tell what what your ship is facing. Please rework this from all aspects.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I liked the old sensor analysis at least it was automatic :P.
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    rakija879 wrote: »
    I liked the old sensor analysis at least it was automatic :P.

And totally useless since you'd need to change targets sometimes, which likely breaks your SA stack.
    daboholic wrote: »
    It's amazing that since season 9 my weapons fire visuals come and go at random, but that damned neon arrow of "Hey it's over there Dumbass" just can't be gotten rid of.

That big pointer for "Hey it's over there Dumbass" is needed because there are, to put it bluntly, a lot of dumbasses in the game that need to be led by the nose to have a meal.
    XzRTofz.gif