test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Scheisse...

Guard, ring the alarms and let the city of Pacifica use all the ZMP's for a hunt in space.

We will fetch Darth Kuntel before he reaches GrandKardashian W.

Uh, sir? The Grand Vizier is in the next room, having a conference with Lord Ba'al... and I don't think it would end well for you if you attacked a servant of Lord Ba'al...
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Uh, sir? The Grand Vizier is in the next room, having a conference with Lord Ba'al... and I don't think it would end well for you if you attacked a servant of Lord Ba'al...

In space, no one will hear you scream..

And then I get rid of Mastermouse W and that will give me access to his opulences
    edited June 2014
    In space, no one will hear you scream..

And then I get rid of Mastermouse W and that will give me access to his opulences

*The Guards aim their staves and fire. The body is flung across the room*

Well, that takes care of another would-be assassin... call the body squad!
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Right, First Prime Teal'c, let's go get Hathor and disable her time-cloning gear. The Sovereign seems to be having a busy day, so let's be quick about...what the hell?

WHERE DID THIS MESS COME FROM?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!! MINIONS!!!!! CLEAN THIS MESS UP AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable. I swear, I take ONE meeting with Ba'al and it all goes to sh*t...

C'mon, Teal'c. Let's go kick Hathor's rear and break her stuff.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited June 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Right, First Prime Teal'c, let's go get Hathor and disable her time-cloning gear. The Sovereign seems to be having a busy day, so let's be quick about...what the hell?

WHERE DID THIS MESS COME FROM?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!! MINIONS!!!!! CLEAN THIS MESS UP AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable. I swear, I take ONE meeting with Ba'al and it all goes to sh*t...

C'mon, Teal'c. Let's go kick Hathor's rear and break her stuff.

Hail Ba'al!

*The body squad shuffles in, with Jack O'Neil and Daniel Jackson at the head.*

O'Neil: Damn Vizier...

Jackson: Just wait. I'll ascend one day!

*A guard moves them along*

Hail Ba'al!!
    edited June 2014
    *The body squad shuffles in, with Jack O'Neil and Daniel Jackson at the head.*

O'Neil: Damn Vizier...

Jackson: Just wait. I'll ascend one day!

*A guard moves them along*

Hail Ba'al!!

Yeah, yeah, we hear that all the time...

Right. Grand Vizier to the flagship, beam me up, charge the superweapon, and let's go kick Hathor's butt.

Hail Ba'al!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    I think I'm the only Tau'ri here...

The things I do for Starfleet...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited June 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I think I'm the only Tau'ri here...

The things I do for Starfleet...

Tau'ri! Kill it! For Ba'al!

I knew I should have stuck around. A Tau'ri in the Grand Vizier's court.. how... unloyal...
    edited June 2014
    Tau'ri! Kill it! For Ba'al!

I knew I should have stuck around. A Tau'ri in the Grand Vizier's court.. how... unloyal...

You fool!

The Tau'ri are officially Minions of Ba'al, ever since April 1st, when Sovereign Ba'al conquered Earth!

Heck, I, Grand Vizier worffan101, am a Tau'ri by birth.

Stop being a trigger-happy fool and FIND OUT WHICH GOA'ULD BETRAYED SOVEREIGN BA'AL!!!!!

And do please let me finish charging this superweapon so Teal'c and I can deal with Hathor.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited June 2014
    You fool!

The Tau'ri are officially Minions of Ba'al, ever since April 1st, when Sovereign Ba'al conquered Earth!

Heck, I, Grand Vizier worffan101, am a Tau'ri by birth.

Stop being a trigger-happy fool and FIND OUT WHICH GOA'ULD BETRAYED SOVEREIGN BA'AL!!!!!

And do please let me finish charging this superweapon so Teal'c and I can deal with Hathor.

Hail Ba'al!

Vizier, where did you think I went? That traitors head is currently fermenting in a Wraith ship in Pegasus... though that Tau'ri thing was a suprise. I should have payed more attention to Earth...
    edited June 2014
    Vizier, where did you think I went? That traitors head is currently fermenting in a Wraith ship in Pegasus... though that Tau'ri thing was a suprise. I should have payed more attention to Earth...

Good, good...

Darkstrider, I keep TELLING you to pay attention to BNN (Ba'al News Network). It isn't just celebrity gossip, you know.
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    *skims ramblings with bemusement, decides to clock in*

Anybody need anything moved, removed, or obliterated with an engineered meteor strike? The Minister of Transportation / Administrator of Cosmic Smitings is getting a little bored. I suppose I can lob another space rock at Russia...
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
    edited June 2014
    sander233 wrote: »
    *skims ramblings with bemusement, decides to clock in*

Anybody need anything moved, removed, or obliterated with an engineered meteor strike? The Minister of Transportation / Administrator of Cosmic Smitings is getting a little bored. I suppose I can lob another space rock at Russia...

No, the construction department is still cleaning up.

We DO have a shipment of totally safe drugs that are held up on Sarpedon...if you could fast-track them through local customs and figure out who is holding them back, it would look really good on your resume.

Hail Ba'al!
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    No, the construction department is still cleaning up.

We DO have a shipment of totally safe drugs that are held up on Sarpedon...if you could fast-track them through local customs and figure out who is holding them back, it would look really good on your resume.

Hail Ba'al!

* taps at computer for an unreasonable amount of time *

Ah, I see the problem. It seems someone thought your Roshna supply was some sort of ketracel white knock-off. I don't see how someone could make that mistake. It's clearly blue.

Your shipment will arrive tomorrow. Do you want the customs official's head as well, or should I leave it in the Sarpedon office as an example to others?
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
    edited June 2014
    sander233 wrote: »
    * taps at computer for an unreasonable amount of time *

Ah, I see the problem. It seems someone thought your Roshna supply was some sort of ketracel white knock-off. I don't see how someone could make that mistake. It's clearly blue.

Your shipment will arrive tomorrow. Do you want the customs official's head as well, or should I leave it in the Sarpedon office as an example to others?

Leave it in the office. A little terror is good for the efficiency of lower minions...

Thank you, Minister! A commendation has been attached to your employment file!

Hail Ba'al!
    edited June 2014
    For the record... I'm not a minion. I'm here to represent the interests of Starfleet. Which... isn't going very well it seems.
    And... the Tau'ri frown on having asteroids thrown at them. Just ask Anubis and his attempt. Or the rock Bruce Willis blew up.

By the way... there's a machine uprising on Epsilon Indi IV. Something to do with... Skynet?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited June 2014
    Where is the button to close this thread...
    edited June 2014
    For the record... I'm not a minion. I'm here to represent the interests of Starfleet. Which... isn't going very well it seems.
    And... the Tau'ri frown on having asteroids thrown at them. Just ask Anubis and his attempt. Or the rock Bruce Willis blew up.

By the way... there's a machine uprising on Epsilon Indi IV. Something to do with... Skynet?

Already taken care of, and its temporal tech.

And seriously, what is with you Tau'ri rebels??? We offer you guaranteed civil rights, universal health care, and free dental, and still you rebel???

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SAY "HAIL BA'AL" AND COMPLIMENT THE SOVEREIGN'S BLACK VAMPIRE CAPE AND FASHION SENSE!!!

Hail Ba'al!
    edited June 2014
    *shrug*
    I got the authorization papers right here saying I'm here on behalf of Starfleet. And before you say something about fixing that with temporal tech... There's a little detail known as Temporal Investigations. They kinda frown on time travel. I know from experience. They got a file on me and my ship that probably fills an entire file cabinet at least.
    edited June 2014
    Your highness, Grand Windshieldwiper W, do you know what?
    edited June 2014
    Your highness, Grand Windshieldwiper W, do you know what?

*Facepalms*

Oh no, you again. Didn't somebody kill you already? By Ba'al...
    edited June 2014
    As a show of good faith... I could throw him in the brig.
    edited June 2014
    As a show of good faith... I could throw him in the brig.

... you will never be as famous as Sonic.
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Grand High Vizear, I bring cookies aplenty from systems near and far for your delight and delectation - any chance of a job?
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited June 2014
    ... you will never be as famous as Sonic.

So? I got two tails! Your argument is invalid. :P

I can throw this guy in the brig too. Or dump tribbles on him. :D
    edited June 2014
    So? I got two tails! Your argument is invalid. :P

I can throw this guy in the brig too. Or dump tribbles on him. :D

In the German dub you sound like an 8 year old boy/girl.

Where is his Higness Grand Justin'sBeaver W anyway?
    edited June 2014
    Eh... Tails IS supposed to be 8.
    http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Miles_%22Tails%22_Prower
    Just don't get me started on his VO in Sonic Heroes. Ugh. I don't know about the German VO, but the English was... *shudders*
    edited June 2014
    Eh... Tails IS supposed to be 8.
    http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Miles_%22Tails%22_Prower
    Just don't get me started on his VO in Sonic Heroes. Ugh. I don't know about the German VO, but the English was... *shudders*

I think his voice was done here by a child.. I watched one episode while cooking.
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Not cookies I hope as I won't have anything to bribe..I mean donate...to the Grand High Vizier in trying to push up the nepotism quota and hopefully a nice job!
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited June 2014
    mjarbar wrote: »
    Not cookies I hope as I won't have anything to bribe..I mean donate...to the Grand High Vizier in trying to push up the nepotism quota and hopefully a nice job!

He already has someone to pet. ME!