Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Fracking typos...

One sec, lemme fix that.

I will agree that English grammar is stupid, though.

Aww it's a very nice and good sounding language. But reading Shakespeare or similar stuff in english breaks my head :D Even "newer" literature from Twain, Fitzgerald,.. is hard stuff where I always have to switch back to German.

I especially love your long words containing c s,.. like unconscious or something where I need a translator :P
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    That's it? Just... Ba'al? As in... Botchi?

Yeah, I already did that one.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I say we start a revolution! Grand Vizier Worffan for System Lord of Sol! And eventually... Supreme System Lord!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Have you ever TRIED to find the bathroom in a pyramid?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited June 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Have you ever TRIED to find the bathroom in a pyramid?

Actually, yes. If you know how to read hieroglyphics, it's rather easy...
  • jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Actually, yes. If you know how to read hieroglyphics, it's rather easy...

Everyone knows how to speak hyroglyphics, right? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2014
    jmaster29 wrote: »
    Everyone knows how to speak hyroglyphics, right? :P

Of course! It's like braille, everyone knows braille! Right?
    edited June 2014
    I remember when I was the only insane one here, then one day, I left the front gate open. :rolleyes:

Uhh, no. I picked the lock, remember? Then I left gate open! Viva la lunatic Revalucion!

Oh, and Hail Ba'al!
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I say we start a revolution! Grand Vizier Worffan for System Lord of Sol! And eventually... Supreme System Lord!

Nah, I'm perfectly happy as Grand Vizier.

Ba'al has to deal with the assassins and Wraith invasions and such. All I have to do is fill out my Nepotism Quota and make sure that everybody's happy with their jobs.

Much less stressful than being Supreme System Lord.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited June 2014
    Nah, I'm perfectly happy as Grand Vizier.

Ba'al has to deal with the assassins and Wraith invasions and such. All I have to do is fill out my Nepotism Quota and make sure that everybody's happy with their jobs.

Much less stressful than being Supreme System Lord.

Hail Ba'al!

Ah, good! If you had agreed, I would have had to kill you!

Hail Ba'al!
    edited June 2014
    Ah, good! If you had agreed, I would have had to kill you!

Hail Ba'al!

Trust me, I have enough minions to protect me from assassins and invading armies and pitchfork-throwing mobs and such.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited June 2014
    Trust me, I have enough minions to protect me from assassins and invading armies and pitchfork-throwing mobs and such.

Hail Ba'al!

Hah hah... I'm sure they can protect you from a direct minion of Ba'al. But have no worries, the new yearly loyalty test is over, and you have passed with flying colors!

Hail Ba'al, and have a happy New Year!
    edited June 2014
    Hah hah... I'm sure they can protect you from a direct minion of Ba'al. But have no worries, the new yearly loyalty test is over, and you have passed with flying colors!

Hail Ba'al, and have a happy New Year!

Heh.

I literally handed Sovereign Ba'al the keys to Stargate Command. I told him which government officials really needed to be fired, which needed to be imprisoned, and which dictators and such needed execution.

Trust me, there are none more loyal to the Glorious Regime than I...

Reports from my spies indicate that System Lord Cronus and System Lord Hathor are planning a revolt. See if we can't extract the Hathor symbiote; she's a Queen, so she's capable of spawning more Goa'uld to serve Ba'al.

Hail Ba'al!
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Heh.

I literally handed Sovereign Ba'al the keys to Stargate Command. I told him which government officials really needed to be fired, which needed to be imprisoned, and which dictators and such needed execution.

Reports from my spies indicate that System Lord Cronus and System Lord Hathor are planning a revolt. See if we can't extract the Hathor symbiote; she's a Queen, so she's capable of spawning more Goa'uld to serve Ba'al.

Hail Ba'al!

I thought we already killed Hathor?

*Playing with his Greenland-based missile station.*

Oh, this? Just a way to suppress rebellions. :P
    edited June 2014
    Heh.

Hail Ba'al!

*Bows to Worffan.*

My... counterparts... have taken care of Cronus and Hathor...

What you must understand os that the threats to the Glorious Lord Ba'al's life have gotten so frequent, that he has decided that all servants be subjected to yearly loyalty tests. We had no doubt that you would pass, Grand Vizier!

Hail Ba'al.
    edited June 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    I thought we already killed Hathor?

*Playing with his Greenland-based missile station.*

Oh, this? Just a way to suppress rebellions. :P

--Yeah, but the witch cloned herself. Which is odd, because Ba'al is the only one with cloning facilities...

OH. Oh, sh*t.

Minion! Go and get First Prime Teal'c and Sovereign Ba'al! Hathor has access to temporal technology, she's time-cloned herself!

While I wait...

--Good to hear that you're enjoying your job and that the missile station is working properly. How was taking out Number 10?

Hail Ba'al!
    edited June 2014
    *Bows to Worffan.*

My... counterparts... have taken care of Cronus and Hathor...

What you must understand os that the threats to the Glorious Lord Ba'al's life have gotten so frequent, that he has decided that all servants be subjected to yearly loyalty tests. We had no doubt that you would pass, Grand Vizier!

Hail Ba'al.

Excellent, excellent...

Just be aware that Hathor has time-cloning tech. I just called the Sovereign and my buddy First Prime Teal'c in for an emergency meeting.

You coming?

Hail Ba'al!
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    --Yeah, but the witch cloned herself. Which is odd, because Ba'al is the only one with cloning facilities...

OH. Oh, sh*t.

Minion! Go and get First Prime Teal'c and Sovereign Ba'al! Hathor has access to temporal technology, she's time-cloned herself!

While I wait...

--Good to hear that you're enjoying your job and that the missile station is working properly. How was taking out Number 10?

Hail Ba'al!

Excellent! Now I'm enjoying a great time of rebuilding the British Em-- I mean... supporting the glorious dominion of Sovereign Ba'al. :D
    edited June 2014
    Excellent, excellent...

Just be aware that Hathor has time-cloning tech. I just called the Sovereign and my buddy First Prime Teal'c in for an emergency meeting.

You coming?

Hail Ba'al!

I have other tests to administer in this sector. But I do offer my assistance to you and Sovereign Ba'al if you need it.

Hail Ba'al.

*Walks out of room.*
    edited June 2014
    I have other tests to administer in this sector. But I do offer my assistance to you and Sovereign Ba'al if you need it.

Hail Ba'al.

*Walks out of room.*

Good. Double-check the Goa'uld underlings first. They are highly untrustworthy.

'scuse me, have to go brief Ba'al.

Hail Ba'al!
    edited June 2014
    Oh my god, Grandsexy W has an apprentice now :eek:
    edited June 2014
    Oh my god, Grandsexy W has an apprentice now :eek:

*Walks back in room*

What! Ba'al said not to let this one have... wait, who is it that you're talking about?
    edited June 2014
    *Walks back in room*

What! Ba'al said not to let this one have... wait, who is it that you're talking about?

You, Darth Kuntel. Apprentice of Starsearchwinner W
    edited June 2014
    You, Darth Kuntel. Apprentice of Starsearchwinner W

*Narrows eyes and walks closer to offender.*

I am no apprentice to this Vizier... I am one of Sovereign Ba'al's personal assassin's.... meaning I can get away with a lot of things, understand?

Good. Now then, back to my buisness...

*Walks out again hopefully for the last time in a while.*
    edited June 2014
    *Narrows eyes and walks closer to offender.*

I am no apprentice to this Vizier... I am one of Sovereign Ba'al's personal assassin's.... meaning I can get away with a lot of things, understand?

Good. Now then, back to my buisness...

*Walks out again hopefully for the last time in a while.*

If I EVER... see a finger of yours touching Chefcook W's body...

I will, I swear I will..... You will not belive how much I will...
    edited June 2014
    If I EVER... see a finger of yours touching Chefcook W's body...

I will, I swear I will..... You will not belive how much I will...

*A Jaffa guard walks past him.*

You will what?

*The Guard walks out the door as well.*
    edited June 2014
    *A Jaffa guard walks past him.*

You will what?

*The Guard walks out the door as well.*

I will shatter your eardrumms by speaking German with my Austrian accent. The sound of my words will paralyze you, the wave of insulting words will smash you into the next wall.

Jaffa Guards will carry you to Geierwally, a horny old mountain witch where you will be her toy boy for the next 200 years.
    edited June 2014
    I will shatter your eardrumms by speaking German with my Austrian accent. The sound of my words will paralyze you, the wave of insulting words will smash you into the next wall.

Jaffa Guards will carry you to Geierwally, a horny old mountain witch where you will be her toy boy for the next 200 years.

*Another guard clears his throat*

Uh, sir? You realize that eh can't hear you right? His Tel'tak has already taken off...
    edited June 2014
    *Another guard clears his throat*

Uh, sir? You realize that eh can't hear you right? His Tel'tak has already taken off...

Scheisse...

Guard, ring the alarms and let the city of Pacifica use all the ZMP's for a hunt in space.

We will fetch Darth Kuntel before he reaches GrandKardashian W.