test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pavyl won't give no hints to find him

possumlipspossumlips Member Posts: 107 Arc User
edited June 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I'm reporting this for my brother. For some reason Pavyl wont give him hints to find him after fireworks on Risa. I've logged on his character to confirm this. He's there on the beach but no icon over him like when I play.Only when your cursor is on him will his name come up. and never a interaction box. He's trying to get DOFF's that you can only get after getting a "master relaxer" accolade. At first I thought he already got the hint and has to find him but that's not it. On my character I can ask as many times as I want and he repeats the hint. Plus he said he hasn't got Pavyl to talk this year tho last year it did work.
Post edited by possumlips on

Comments

• wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I got the accolade last year n im sure he said see u next year but i cant talk to him this year. Did there add more to him? If so i cant chat to him on my rom/kdf char
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • f9thaceshighf9thaceshigh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    if you got the accolade last year, then there's no need to talk to him this year. There isn't a new accolade.

Also, did you try him during the day, I'm pretty sure he only gives hints during the day.
  • possumlipspossumlips Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I just noticed my Romulan character can't intertact with Pavyl either. I don't think I even had this character during the last summer event.
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2014
    Can I get name@handles for the affected characters?
    STO QA Team
  • somebobsomebob Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Look here:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=11086891&postcount=137
    to see if you have the Accolades (scattered all over the place...because) that deal with him (as there's 4 of them).

As mentioned, once you have all 4, he won't talk to you ever again.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!