test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

question about tattoos

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Has it been looked into, since there are outfits that show more skin now to be able to have tattoos on other body parts? shoulders, backs, belly, legs etc? I played around with the slider, and the tattoo options fade out at the neck line atm. Also piercing options would be nice :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dharker6dharker6 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm in complete agreement, especially now with the swimsuits available on Risa. I swore I saw someone with a tattoo on his back, but I can't figure out how to do it. Might have been the race - I think he was Romulan. I'll have to try with my Romulan character.

While on the topic of swimsuits, I would like to chime in on the availability of wearing them outside of Risa.

I totally understand people wanting a Star Trek game to feel like Star Trek. And I admit, seeing a bunch of shirtless guys and bikini-clad women at Earth Space Dock would be a little weird.

That being said, I think the ship has sailed on this game being canon or canon-esque. I've seen some quite bizarre costumes throughout the game - ones that look nothing like Star Trek or even Star Trek derived. And they're AMAZING! I applaud people's creativity, and I get jealous of certain costume builds since I've already filled up my costume slots. And I think that's a key element here. The customization features are meant to encourage people's creativity. In the 24th century, would we be such prudes about swimsuits? Probably not. Plus, we've already allowed off-duty outfits (including the Beachcomber outfit from Risa) in non-Risa locations before.

I think we should open it up. Would love to use my floater and surfboard elsewhere, too!
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Necro posting is bad mmkay...

If a thread has had no replies in 30 days then just let it die. If you need to continue the discussion make a new thread.

/closed
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.