test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a Balanced, Mid-sized Fleet

toanstationtoanstation Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Earth Spacedock
I've just recently gotten my main character to 50 (and I'm partway through Romulan Mystery), and I'd like to find a fleet.

I'm Eastern US, and play most weekdays during the later evening 9:00 or 10:00 PM until about 1:00 AM or so. Weekends are a bit inconsistent. I'm in my 40s, and I have a small child and a wife that works from home in the evenings, so interruptions by real life are a reality.

I'm looking for a mid-sized fleet (not just starting out, not maxed out, but still building) that covers a range of activities (STFs, missions, crafting, etc.). I'm interested in moderate RP, with RP being something that's done, not the end all and be all of the fleet. A social atmosphere is a big plus, and a willingness to help but not "speed level". I'm not interested in min-maxing my ship and crew and seeing how how fast we can do ISE in. In fact, I like Star Trek Battles approach, but I'd like a fleet that feels like a fleet.

While I'm only moderate on RP, I'm fine with codes of conducts, uniforms and rank structures.

The long and the short of it, I'm an adult who likes to play internet space ships with a Star Trek theme and would like to find other adults to play internet space ships with.

As a first step with any potential fleet, I'd be interested in running a mission or STF or two to see how we mesh.

Oh, and voice comms are preferred. I can do Vent, TS3 or Mumble.
Post edited by toanstation on

Comments

• Options
    francisakirkfrancisakirk Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Originally Posted by drmox View Post
    Wanted!

Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base as well as a fully operational Embassy. We are a Community of STO Players that pride themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
    www.Federationfleet.guildlaunch.com

All New Players through to 1000+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!

Join the Original

ethanADAMS
    Francis A. Kirk
    Captain "USS Growler"
    <Click here>Federation Fleet
  • Options
    lomax6996lomax6996 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Jessica's Outlaws (link to forum post below) is a mid-size friendly fleet. We're growing and looking to the future. We're a fun bunch and welcome any and all including outlaws, scofflaws and those who aim to misbehave (but only in a fun for all kinda way :D). Come check us out. Our KDF fleet is Legends of Qo'noS.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=869901
    *STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!