test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Luckiest day EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
I checked my Temporal Becons. I got 3 Marion Frances Dulmur on 3 diffrent Feds. Then I checked my Klingon character and had 1 on him. Thats 4 Marions. I'll probably get hit by a car later but, right now I'm happy. Hey, post your luckiest day.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I got 5 Lobi out of a Lock Box instead of the usual 4. I took the girlfriend out for a night on the town!
  • Options
    marthitamarthita Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Back before people realized their worth (1st week), it rained Marions on me, but I sold them cheap.
  • Options
    fauxpasiiifauxpasiii Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Back in the olden days of STFs, I got 3 prototype tech drops in one evening of play, got a full Mk XII Omega Force ground set.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I got 5 Lobi out of a Lock Box instead of the usual 4. I took the girlfriend out for a night on the town!
    This made me LOL.

My luckiest day was actually being on the winning team for PvP all night long and being the highest healer on the teams! :D ......Then started losing the next day (I blame myself lol)
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    My first Elite stf ever, an ISE, I dropped the prototype.

Other than that, I'm not exttra lucky, I dropped an [acc]X3 beam once, and that's all. No marion, no box ships...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I got a Ferengi Marauder out of a Lockbox. The PM's immediately afterwards... wow.
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • Options
    latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Few weeks back, Was opening boxes for lobi, to get the mobius and i fell short at like 780.

Thought i'd just put an extra bit of a zen on to get the 800, first box, Undine ship!

I hope their value soars once the box stops dropping :cool:
    warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
  • Options
    sudonamisudonami Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Duty officer promo back when the dominion lock box was ending, got an attack ship my third one. bought a jem dread of the exchange shortly after. (kept the attack ship for it)
  • Options
    groomofweirdgroomofweird Member Posts: 1,045 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm not a lucky sto guy lol! Many lockboxes and doffpacks bought and many sad times lol!
    BUT on two occasions lockboxes have yielded what I was after. First time was 1box-1helmsman trait. The second was from a lucky key gifted to my by a fleet member in the VAGUEST of hopes I would drop a Bastion and I now call him the lucky "OG" (infleet abbreviated name) as I dropped that with a single key, that is my luckiest day in sto gear wise.
    Another lucky moment were two randomly invited players that have turned out to be some of the biggest assets and Fleet Admirals I could hope to have and have aided me in building my fleet in so much as I could not begin to thank them enough for, they won't read this I'm sure as they are not forumites as far as I know but "@day888" and "@rednux" have my gratitude. Finding these guys were by far the luckiest moments ingame for me and worth more than any ship or gear.
    Nimoysig1_zpsr79joxz3.jpg
    "If this will be our end, then I will have them make SUCH an end as to be worthy of rememberance! Out of torpedos you say?! Find me the ferengi!".
  • Options
    rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Got a Temporal ship on the seventh box I ever opened.
  • Options
    gooddaytodie39gooddaytodie39 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Is this a hype thread for Temporal Beacons or Marions? Just to be clear so we know which one we will now be price gouged on. Thanks.
    Now that I think of it, it must be a hype thread for the Beacons cause Marion already sells for a fortune. And you've maybe just cornered the market on them Beacons and want to blast their price through the roof? Amiright?
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I bought 2 Gamma Quadrant Elite Duty Officer Packs for about 10k ECs each on the Exchange.

I made quick sales pricing them at 5,999,999 ECs each which was 1 EC less than the lowest price. The highest price was I think 50 million ECs.
  • Options
    oldlordskull73oldlordskull73 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    During the last day of the very first winter event, just before logging and calling it a day, I got a final red gift box. Opened it, and out popped my shiny Jem'Hadar Attack Ship. Been flying it ever since.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shadokittyshadokitty Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Got a Galor once.
  • Options
    arilouskiffarilouskiff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I got a Tuffli...
  • Options
    varthelmvarthelm Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Just this last romulan weekend...got the tal shiar battlecruiser and destroyer out of the same stack of 20 boxes. Floored I was :)
  • Options
    ericsonxxericsonxx Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Christmas Night, no joke, I bought 4 doff packs, 4th one had the bulwark in it. In 4 seconds I pretty much doubled the amount of EC I had on my account.
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I got 2 JHAS from the initial "Winter Boxes" (aka pre-lockbox). Must have used all my luck then, cause I've not gotten a single ship since. Not even MU ones! :(