test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO Alliance Cross Multi-Alliance Fleet seekin Vets to help the Greater STO Community

firetrekkiefiretrekkie Member Posts: 43 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Seeking Vets to help out STO Alliance cross Multi-Alliance Fleet grow to help the greater STO Community
Do you have an ALT in a big fleet and want to put it to good use in building a Fleet from the ground up? Join STO Alliance Fleet, where we are happy to help out players of all levels and races. STO Alliance is part of a Multi-Fleet Operation, which means when you need access to a higher Tier fleet there is one available and all you have to do is ask. check out http://stoalliance.guildlaunch.com/. or contact @firetrekkie in game for an invite to a great and caring fleet you will want to join in on travailing at transwarp 20.93.
Post edited by firetrekkie on

Comments

• pashganpashgan Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Recently owner / leader of STO Alliance - Annunaki (or Anunnaki ? whatever) - Glalactic Alliance fleet - assimilated friendly T4 fleet "Deep Space Rangers" (which was 2 years old by the way) and then kicked out all active players (approximately 15-20 people) including its founder, my toon and players who had spent (literally) hundreds $$$ on dilithium to help build this fleet. In the process DSR fleet was renamed into "GoonSwarm Federation".

My recommendation: avoid STO Alliance and its members at all costs, you are at risk of being kicked out at any random moment by overly friendly leadership which probably just want to take over and sell your facilities and provisions.

p.s. Did you really expect you can treat people like that and then proceed to do the same with others? Good luck building alliances in STO using dishonest methods borrowed directly from EVE Online!
  • firetrekkiefiretrekkie Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    pashgan wrote: »
    Recently owner / leader of STO Alliance - Annunaki (or Anunnaki ? whatever) - Glalactic Alliance fleet - assimilated friendly T4 fleet "Deep Space Rangers" (which was 2 years old by the way) and then kicked out all active players (approximately 15-20 people) including its founder, my toon and players who had spent (literally) hundreds $$$ on dilithium to help build this fleet. In the process DSR fleet was renamed into "GoonSwarm Federation".

My recommendation: avoid STO Alliance and its members at all costs, you are at risk of being kicked out at any random moment by overly friendly leadership which probably just want to take over and sell your facilities and provisions.

p.s. Did you really expect you can treat people like that and then proceed to do the same with others? Good luck building alliances in STO using dishonest methods borrowed directly from EVE Online!

Hey you forgot to mention how you said sold your fleet out for a ship then proceed to wine about it in game and let all your previous admirals know what you said you did and how upset you are about it. They are highly upset with you it in that you sold them out for a ship. You even said that you would try to contact the player mentioned in the above text and when he tried to reply back to you, you ignored him all together. When you want to talk to someone about the fleet in question, you don't trash talk them prior to saying you would try to politely talk to them and then not talk to them when they contact you. If you think I don't have evidence of this incident in your accusing the above mentioned player of wrong doing then guess again, technology is an asset well worth investing in. stuff can be recorded and kept for records. And another thing is that you also mentioned that you would get “Your” GM friend to ban the players account for a violation of the Term of Service (which if it is please tell me what section an subsection it is in cause I would really like to know) FYI buddy it’s against GM roles to take personal favors into play of their power and get involved in a personal disputes that are in no way a violation of playing a game. Here is one thing the above mention game in the last sentence of your “temper tantrum” is that it has nothing to do with Star Trek Online. Here is another fact that you used pashgan as a handle in the forums and you use @Dreivor in Star Trek Online. so why the shadiness huh? it seems to me that you don't want to make your game handle sound like it is the one that is trash talking on this forum and in the game and when you play the game you act all innocent when questioned. if you got nothing to hide or lie about, then why the different handles in game and on the forums?
  • pheonixedpheonixed Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    pashgan wrote: »

pashgan, You sold the fleet to Anunnaki for the price of 35 keys to get a ship you wanted. A smart person would have sold the keys and bought the ship, but you used the keys on boxes and did not get the ship. Since you didn't get the ship, you lied to all the fleet members about it to turn them against Anunnaki. Your lack of intelligence and good judgement does not place you in the right. If you had left things at just selling the fleet, the members would still be a part of it. However once you began turning members against the new fleet owner with your lies you left him little choice but to kick the members or lose his investment. Having hostile members in your fleet leaves a fleet open to sabotage and theft. You are to blame for your loss as well as theirs and ours. If you did not want to sell the fleet, then why did you? Once you sold it, why start telling lies about it?

I, being a Fleet Admiral of the Galactic Alliance fleet, deal with Anunnaki on a daily basis, I know how he runs a fleet. The basics are that he does not run the fleet, he leaves all decisions to the Fleet Admirals, we run the fleet. Galactic Alliance has a roster of nearly 500 active members, the deal to acquire another fleet was to expand active members of the STO Alliance (a multi-fleet cross faction alliance founded by Anunnaki). The active members are what was wanted, not just the fleet holdings. Without members a fleet is nothing.
    Pashgan
    Your lies have cost us all
  • doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Oh, hey. I remember hearing about this event on a channel. I knew there had to be more to this story since that Annunaki guy was known to me and wasn't known for being disreputable. The version *I* heard was that some guy sold the fleet to Annunaki for a Dromias, and allegedly didn't get his ship. I was like "Wait, you sold your entire fleet to a guy for a ship worth a measly 90M?". The entire story sounded fishy. Is this the rest of it, then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]