test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry. Reviews. When?

Hi!

I'm an Foundry author. I take great joy from this part of the game, and feedback is something I'm eager to receive. The dilithium rewards aren't bad either.

I'm not sure where to look for an update on the review system being disabled.

Please help this poor soul!

- Council Spectre\Contactpsi
AKA @contactpsi. Foundry Author of: "No Prize for Second Contact", "Welcome to the Milky Way", and "The Tyranny of Hope".
Post edited by councilspectre on

Comments

• Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    They are still waiting for spotlight authors to fix some errors with those missions.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited May 2014
    Smirk posted this yesterday:
    Hey everyone,
    Thanks to our team I have the submitted list of missions that need to be unlocked. I am attempting to get them unlocked by EoW so you can have the weekend to start your updates.

Will post by Friday either way if I can get it to work or I can't.

Thanks for your patience on this!

~CaptainSmirk
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Not even unlocked the missions yet? Ouch.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    eileen134340eileen134340 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I agree, it will be nice when the review system is back. I recently published my first foundry mission. My friends can play it, but they can't review it until this is fixed.