test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Undine Ground Battlezone?

phalanx01phalanx01 Member Posts: 360 Arc User
Is there one coming or not? I personally detest the space Battlezone, it's boring, laggy and a general waste of time. I usually pull the new queue actions up for some mark farming but I wish I could farm my Undine marks like I did the old Dyson marks; ground!
Post edited by phalanx01 on

Comments

• Options
    z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I asked this very question when season 9 was on tribble an no-one cared. My only problem is why create a ground set and ground weapons for basically no undine ground combat.
  • Options
    thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Doubt it there was supposed to be a Voth Space Battlezone, though (if I remember corretly) ... that's Undine now :P
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • Options
    beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    phalanx01 wrote: »
    Is there one coming or not? I personally detest the space Battlezone, it's boring, laggy and a general waste of time. I usually pull the new queue actions up for some mark farming but I wish I could farm my Undine marks like I did the old Dyson marks; ground!

u get more marks from in my opinion the space battlezone then the pve ques and i see not lag except on the planet killers then thats cause everyone is fighting them and my machine is probally way worse then yours as for a ground battle zone i am sure one is coming this is only the eary half of season 9 we still have the expansion 2 and there is some ground undine missions out there.

• Options
    zorbanezorbane Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I think it's more relaxing than the Ground Battlezone too. I can safely watch TV while playing it properly (i.e. not afking)
    StarbaseUGC Discord Chat
    Foundry Mission Database
    Check out my Foundry missions:
    Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
    Untitled Series - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - Commander Rihan
  • Options
    foxxblitzfoxxblitz Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I would definitely like to see an Undine Ground Battlezone. The Voth one is pretty fun; Much more than both the Voth and Undine Space Battlezone.

I have 3 of 4 pieces to Undine Ground Gear and I would love to get more use out of it. However, the only Undine ground mission (That has reputation rewards) hardly has any combat and is super easy (Even on elite).

I would also like to see more Undine PvE missions, just like with the STF's. IE: A ground variant of Viscous Cycle where you are 'Commandos' being beamed in. It would also be cool for a space-ground transition mission. IE: You start out fighting off an Undine attack on a patrol, then board the ship and fight off the Undine boarding parties.
  • Options
    vnexusvnexus Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Was lookin for details on the Undine Ground Que & ran into this. Good question, I dislike queuing all the time & an Undine Ground is missing. Any Dev/Mod with Intel on this? It's either Yah or Nah

-V
  • Options
    abystander0abystander0 Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I prefer the ground battlezone to the space one. The space battlezone is tedious and boring, enough so that I just run the queued events for my undine marks. The Voth battlezone is nice since I can get from area to area in a short amount of time. Also, the mortarsaurus encourages you to move, or become part of the landscape.
  • Options
    imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I concur, there's already plenty of space content... Another ground BZ, perhaps with some more challenging objectives or larger scale conflicts, would be a nice addition...

I'd also like to see one where I can take all 4 of my Bridge Officers in support, again, perhaps in a larger 'front line' battle, instead of the smaller skirmishes the Voth BZ consisted of...
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg