test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

planetside 1

captainman2captainman2 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Ten Forward
hello i now most of you have never heard of this game but i find it very and fun and its free to play. i am also posting the game download link and a video which i hope some of you may come join the massive fights which happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryvkKHS8Szk
to the defiant and lets kick some borg tail:)
Post edited by captainman2 on

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I heard of Planetside 1, but never played it. I think that posting actual files on the forums are not allowed, but you can post the link to the website. Actually thought it was cancelled a few years back.
  • captainman2captainman2 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    well i didn,t know but you can find the download link on planetside 1 forums over on soes website or on planetside universe just trying to help raise the population in game. it goes up and down hoping to see some people from here come over there cause this is a amazing game.
    to the defiant and lets kick some borg tail:)
  • hawkwing43hawkwing43 Member Posts: 1,701 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Why would I play Planetside 1, when I am playing Planetside 2? :D

Oh and it's F2P too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41QFL4QB3NE
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i just ran ps2 earlier upto about 30 minutes ago, spent more time in unfortunate situations of bad timing and bad luck then i have being shot by an enemy in the back or at long range. last 1 hour or so on the game spent about 20minutes hard defense against a sky full of TE forces, gunships and smaller and in the last 10 or so minutes was locked in an absurd AA gun fight with another player in an AA-gun as well.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.