test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking to adopt a dead KDF Fleet

krilldarnkrilldarn Member Posts: 211 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Qo'noS
Are you in a dead or inactive KDF fleet? Temporal operations are looking to adopt a fleet to make it's KDF counterpart. We have quite a few active players who would like to move themselves under the one fleet banner. drop me PM if your interested... in game T'moro@krilldarn, I can drop you details of our TS server if you wish to log in and discuss this opportunity.

The Fed Fleet was established at the end of Feb 2013. We were a small fleet upto half way through tier 2 then started to expand. We currently have 108 Captains (Some are Alts). Out of our player base I would say 9-12 are very active and about another 15-20 captains log on at least every day. We organise events and challenges almost nightly. We also have good in game knowledge and can offer new Life to a KDF fleet. We have the use of Teamspeak, a Forum and a facebook page. We would also setup interfleet communications in the form of a private chat channel in game. If you are the current fleet founder you would keep you position and be given the highest available rank below founder in Temporal Operation should you wish to move your Fed Captains under the one roof.

Temporal Operations is Currently Tier 3 Starbase, Tier 3 mine, tier 2 embassy (almost tier 3) and tier 2 spire.

Also the name of the KDF Fleet would be changed to Something related to the Fed fleet name for consistency. We are UK based, but have members from the US, Canada, Norway, Australia, Far east and HK.

Look forward to hearing from you..

T'Moro
Chief Officer.
Temporal Operations
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2014
    We are still looking for a fleet to adopt.... Have you just become fleet leader on a defunct fleet, if you have drop me a line and we can bring quite a few alts to help your fleet grow.... You as previously mentioned would retain your status as fleet founder and would be given the highest rank below founder in the fed fleet.
  • Options
    peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Erm... silly question. But if your fleet already has so many members, why not simply found a KDF one yourselves?
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    rbatalla1977rbatalla1977 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi;

If you guys want and are looking for a small fleet to join, please consider joining our ranks. We have no requirements and opportunity to grow. Leaderships positions can be considered for ranking members of your Fed fleet. The House of K'ush is a small but active fleet. Our number one rule is "No Drama". Any new memeber can be involved in any way they see fit. There is no requirements to join and all stores are open to all ranks. If your alts are looking for a fleet, please consider joining us.

Feel free to send a message or PM to @RBatalla with any questions. Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Erm... silly question. But if your fleet already has so many members, why not simply found a KDF one yourselves?

Not a silly question at all....

We will probably end up creating a fleet. I know there are a few people out there in one man fleets that have lost members due to inactivity. I thought we could help restore life to a fleet and save ourselves the a bit of the grind. We are happy to start from scratch if needed.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Hi;

If you guys want and are looking for a small fleet to join, please consider joining our ranks. We have no requirements and opportunity to grow. Leaderships positions can be considered for ranking members of your Fed fleet. The House of K'ush is a small but active fleet. Our number one rule is "No Drama". Any new memeber can be involved in any way they see fit. There is no requirements to join and all stores are open to all ranks. If your alts are looking for a fleet, please consider joining us.

Feel free to send a message or PM to @RBatalla with any questions. Thanks

sent you a PM for info
  • Options
    dgemdgem Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    We are House of Nova Elite. We have only a few active players. Most have moved on to other games, but we still have a few. Our starbase is working on tier 4. We would love to talk about what we could do for each other and are not opposed to a name change. Just let me know @dgemini or respond with a post. Thanks

D.Gemini
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Thanks Dgem.... things are working out well...

Thread can be closed .....