test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Farming rom marks post rep changes

ufpterrellufpterrell Member Posts: 736 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Romulan Discussion
Hey guys, other than farming epohhs (which I've started again but will take a week or so to get rolling) what's the quickest way to farm rom marks? The time spent/reward ratio seems really off for lots of the Romulan PvE queue missions if I can get groups for them at all. Any tips would be appreciated.
Terrell.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
Post edited by ufpterrell on

Comments

• mindshadow999mindshadow999 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    ufpterrell wrote: »
    Hey guys, other than farming epohhs (which I've started again but will take a week or so to get rolling) what's the quickest way to farm rom marks? The time spent/reward ratio seems really off for lots of the Romulan PvE queue missions if I can get groups for them at all. Any tips would be appreciated.

With the addition of the +55 Mark bonus once per day, the various Romulan PvE missions aren't that bad... Tau Dewa Patrol, the ground instances on New Romulus... Not as quick as pounding out ISEs for Omega, but such is life.
  • grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I grind out the azure nebula for rom marks. Seems to be averaging 24 marks per run, not including the daily bonus package.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • ufpterrellufpterrell Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Is Vault Ensnared bugged to high heaven? I just finished a perfect run with a PUG (10/10 allies saved + named ship destroyed) and only got 3 Romulan marks from the box... 3?!
    Terrell.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
  • martinfort90martinfort90 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Raising those Epohhs man. If you have the right Doffs, you can start pumping out an elder every 2-3 days. Keep it mind it takes about 2-3 days to get a good system going but after that its smooth sailing, Also keep up with your dailies.

On average I net 2440-2600 Romulan marks running Azure Nebula Once, Doing Tholian Red alerts(15rom), and raising epohhs. Not as lucrative as other repuations but it is more than enough to get the job done.
    azb1Xyl.jpg