test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuff disappearing off tray

tremere12tremere12 Member Posts: 477 Arc User
Some batteries and cloak ability keep disappearing every time I enter another area. Gotta put them back every time. This came after yesterday's patch.
Post edited by tremere12 on

Comments

• trollicotrollico Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Same thing with my Klingon, I lose my batteries from the tray every time I have to beam up from ground maps.
  • khannerbatchkhannerbatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I've only run into this issue when using loadouts but it's irritating enough to prevent me from using them.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    depends on the toon. my fed tac flying the JHDC all the tac powers disappear.
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Reported this under this subject: Big Tray #1 & #2 Adding & Saving Issue

Seems to be working on on KDF but I haven't checked the Fed or Rom ships yet.
    Looks like you have to save your controls in a mission then lock it. Don't do it outside a mission like in the space/Sector. Can't do it while dock to a planet or spacestation won't work.

I am just glad it working on the KDF side though the other two I would it fixed too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I take that last statement back still happening but not as much, but I need certain features to defend and attack if attacked? Without them I am sitting duck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • tremere12tremere12 Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I tried everything but nothing works. It's an old bug that made a comeback, typical at the launch of new seasons.
  • emperordeslokemperordeslok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Happening here as well, some equipment removing itself on occasion on my romulan even
  • stevemcqueen420stevemcqueen420 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    just started happening here too, after yesterdays patch, every single map change 50 - 60 % of my tray icons are gone. It has already made me stop playing today, this needs to be fixed.
  • cryptiecopcryptiecop Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Murphy's Law has struck my Fed / KDF / Rom characters too...several times warping into an STF only to have the bridge officers missing along with the skill tray abilities...and yes, I have already saved the loadouts and it is still doing it :)
    cmbanner2015.jpg
  • jeffel82jeffel82 Member Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    My Subspace Field Modulator keeps disappearing from my tray. :(
    You're right. The work here is very important.
    tacofangs wrote: »
    ...talking to players is like being a mall Santa. Everyone immediately wants to tell you all of the things they want, and you are absolutely powerless to deliver 99% of them.
  • usssteveusssteve Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    this has been happeneing a lot to me as well. and it always happens with my tactical abilities , and ALWAYS as i enter a combat situation....

I have seen it happen randomly during battle once too. the abilities in hte tray just vanished before my eyes
    edited May 2014
    Now on my Nausicaan my batteries are instead placed back in my inventory every time I beam up/down.

Unlike a normal game, this game never seems to grasp the concept of basic functionality. Simple things, like opening a door, and closing it. It's not even funny anymore, for an advanced sci-fi universe.

We have enough content now with season 9. Time to focus on ALL the bugs instead, which always have been the biggest problem with this game.
  • kaelemkaelem Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I was just coming to check if others were having the Issue, the answer is yes, And it's happening on my KDF character, haven't checked on my Starfleet character yet.
    edited May 2014
    I played around with the loadouts, saved 2 of the same settings, and the problem is pretty much fixed now for me. Although it should still be fixed, because things should work normally without funny tricks.
  • ermanameermaname Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This got steadily worse for me with each patch since new season came out, 1st 1 skill, then 2 skills, then 4 and then suddenly half my skills vanished. Seem to of fixed it by making a new loadout, this has worked for a few people in my fleet to fix the problem.
  • papertoastypapertoasty Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    same here, just having 2 device items disappear off the tray
  • makburemakbure Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm having the same issues with batteries, everything else seems to be ok with the loadout, but batteries will not stick.
    -Makbure
  • startrek1warsstartrek1wars Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Devices are disappearing, weapons are disappearing, and BOFF skills are disappearing. :( Really, really, bothered by this bug, Cryptic. I'll try saving loadouts, but . . .
  • vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yep, happening for me too.

And it's a royal pain in the TRIBBLE too.

It happened to me today in an STF, I sent out a message in chat explaining what happened and that I was throwing things back together real fast, (took me a few seconds at most), but I get the response: "Too bad we can't vote kick your TRIBBLE noob."
    Really?!!

It totally screwed up my tray and my doffs. Yes, I saved my load-out too, but it wouldn't load correctly.
    Later, my keybinds went bonky in another mission.

I hope Thursday has a patch for this.
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif