test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Sensor Analysis Tray?

iceeaglexiceeaglex Member Posts: 375 Arc User
So i logged in today, after the update, and there is a new tray with sensor analysis on it.
It seems to have room for 3 powers, but i can't put anything else on it.

Anyone else have this?
Is there anything new coming out that will also go on this, or can i just get rid of it?
Post edited by iceeaglex on

Comments

• Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    it was in the patch notes. there is a special try that mostly gets used for the FE when they want to showcase a new ship and they put their special abilities in there.

sensor analysis is now a clickable so they moved it there. at the moment at least you cant customize it or add stuff.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    They could really use an UI overhaul to standardize and reorganize these trays. The single Sensor Analysis in the "Special Ship Tray" really looks awkward. And it is odd that Cruiser Commands and innate Subsystem Targeting are put in the weapons tray.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    chiyoumikuchiyoumiku Member Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    <3 it in it's own tray, and then my fleet mates and I thought "They so need the Vesta's 3 console power set in that tray." Would love to see that, for a ship's 3 console or similar set up.
    Sekhmet_Banner.jpg
    Defending The Galaxy By Breaking One Starfleet Regulation After The Next.
  • Options
    vedauwoovedauwoo Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Wouldn't it have been better just to add the icons under the ship's shield and hull display like the Engineer commands are?

A "special tray" for one icon is ridiculous....
  • Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    vedauwoo wrote: »
    Wouldn't it have been better just to add the icons under the ship's shield and hull display like the Engineer commands are?

A "special tray" for one icon is ridiculous....
    It's a very special icon perhaps ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]