test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Time A QOL Improvement

seazombie64seazombie64 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
My fleet is finding it difficult to coordinate events and gatherings. A "Server Time" would be a great help, instead of the clock display in game localizing. Champions Online has this feature so I know Cryptic knows how to do it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• th3xr34p3rth3xr34p3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    My fleet is finding it difficult to coordinate events and gatherings. A "Server Time" would be a great help, instead of the clock display in game localizing. Champions Online has this feature so I know Cryptic knows how to do it.

Or you could all run off UTC/GMT for events as for the lazy there are websites and calenders that will auto convert to the persons local time.
    [SIGPIC]Click to visit Subspace-Radio[/SIGPIC]
    Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
    The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
  • seazombie64seazombie64 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    yeah..already tried that, and posted links to said websites, and still had issues. I was unaware that a lot of people never heard the term GMT so they were confused. I was military so we used GMT for a lot of things.
  • emperordeslokemperordeslok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Do events still have to be posted in adjusted time(I remember having to adjust for PST last time I made an event)