test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

staying logged in

Okay, it's 0400 EST, and I still can't stay logged in for more than five minutes before I get dumped off the server. Am I the only one with this issue?
The reputation system got nerfed to prevent "power creep"; it's called an investment in time and money, and I think I should get a little something for my time and money like being able to stomp the TRIBBLE out of a new guy since I've been playing for three years now! :D
Post edited by baloq on

Comments

• baloqbaloq Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Okay then.

Eight days later, still same issue, no responses. I've been trying to play for 2 hours now, and I've gotten dumped out of two STF's and a borg defense mission. I'm really starting to get aggravated, if anyone gives a TRIBBLE.

Now, I also dabble with Neverwinter and with Champions, and have no issues whatsoever with either of those games. AND I just forked out money to upgrade to Gold membership, with no effect at all.
    The reputation system got nerfed to prevent "power creep"; it's called an investment in time and money, and I think I should get a little something for my time and money like being able to stomp the TRIBBLE out of a new guy since I've been playing for three years now! :D
  • baloqbaloq Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Okay, now I"m really ticked off.

10 days now. 10 days and I can't maintain a damned connection to the server for longer than 10 minutes at a time. It's not me, and it's not my connection or ISP. I can play other Cryptic games for hours on end with no issue. It's only on STO that I'm having trouble.

Who the heck to I have to yell at about this?
  • josephdridgewayjosephdridgeway Member Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Did you file a support ticket, or just post here in the forums?
    Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
    The Armada
    Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
    Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada