test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

First Prime is recruiting

chefitaliano85chefitaliano85 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Earth Spacedock
First Prime

About the Fleet:

First Prime was founded on March 8th 2013 and is a fleet over 200 strong and counting. We are a fun and casual fleet, open to all nations. We are currently have a Tier II Starbase. First Prime?s Senior Staff consist of:

Founder/Fleet Admiral: William Rogers
Co-founder/Vice Fleet Admiral Josh
Co-founder/Vice Fleet Admiral Myles Magus

Our senior staff is dedicated to the fleet and its members. They?re here to answer questions and help out anyway they can. We have an active fleet chat during peak hours, and a Fleet Crafter who can craft anything at any level.

What we Do:

Everything! First Prime host fleet events, we help new members of STO out with missions, we do fleet PVE?s, STF?s, and even get dirty with one on one in the arenas. We?re dedicated to improving our starbase by contributing to projects, so you can get the most out of First Prime. That means being able to purchase advance Fleet Ships and Gear. First Prime has a ranking system that allows members to rank up in the fleet by the amount they contribute to Fleet Projects. We have a good bank with various items all the way from Mk I to Mk XII and sometimes some surprise drops as well. We host monthly drawings that allow members to earn special drops and master keys.

What we are Looking For:

We're looking for members who want to help build a great fun and casual fleet. We're always looking for suggestions to better the fleet and if you think this fleet is for you then great join us! We?re an open-minded fleet and we are looking for dedicated players who are willing to help build the fleet, play a major role in running the fleet, and benefit from all the rewards. We also understand that everyone has a life outside of Star Trek Online, so if you have to step away for a few weeks or a couple months then go ahead. First Prime does not kick its members for periods of inactivity.

Future Outlook:

We are looking forward to adding more members to our senior staff, adding Mumble for our TeamSpeak, and providing more resources to help out the members of First Prime. There are a lot of great fleets out there to choose from and we may not be a Tier V fleet yet and we have a long journey ahead of us, but we are on our way there and we hope that you'll tag along for the journey.

Signing Up:

If you?re interested in joining First Prime, or just have some questions you would like answered, either PM any of the First Prime members you see online, or you can reply to this post and we can get you started.

Show us that you have what it takes to become a First Prime of Starfleet.

"Hallowed are the First Prime's"
{Stardate 90789.34}

Post edited by chefitaliano85 on

Comments

• alex46224alex46224 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I've been with the fleet for only a couple of days, but they've been really helpful. I kept getting my butt kicked in one of the missions and as soon as I said something in the fleet chat, I had several people wanting to team up to help me out. I was in a fleet before but they were too strict and I like this one cause its laid back. Thanks guys :D:D:D:D:
  • mikeking2003mikeking2003 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Do you guys do any borg STF's?
  • chefitaliano85chefitaliano85 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yes we do! I like hosting Infected: Manus (Elite) It's hard but if everyone works together it's super easy and we've gotten the optional objective many times too!!! :cool:
  • mikeking2003mikeking2003 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thats cool cause I want Omega Marks to get the MACO gear. I've seen a few people with it on and it looks sweeeet.
  • jaffacakes45jaffacakes45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    My IGN Is Mayu Dekastu. Should be kinda easy to find lol.
    I've never been in a proper fleet before in Star Trek Online. But I have been in military clans in a couple other games, plus a guild in WoW. So in a way I have experience in guilds and clans.

I've been trying to find a good fleet for the past few days, just want to have a ton of fun with people and try to make the fleet better. ;)
    edited October 2013
    We are a definitely a fun fleet. I just got done helping someone on the Briar Patch mission. It's a fun one because if you shoot the Materon Gas Clouds you can blow up other ships. But yeah we'll look for you. Let us know if you have any questions.

William Rogers
    Fleet Admiral
    First Prime
  • myelsmagusmyelsmagus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Alright, it's good to see there is some interest in the fleet. Please note that if you want to be involved in PvE fleet actions to pay attention to the fleet event chart. It will tell you all the information you need to know about upcoming and recurring events.
  • lepackmanlepackman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I would like to join the fleet. I like the fact that reallife is more important than Star Trek. I am pretty new and help is always welome.
    My ingame nick: Sarina Sand

Thx :)
    edited October 2013
    Hey lepackman, we'll get you setup. Yeah my life doesn't revolve around STO and I tell everyone that I understand if you're not on from time to time. Get on here when you can and have fun when you can.

William Rogers
    Fleet Admiral
    edited October 2013
    Thanks guys for being so awesome!
  • spyderkiller7spyderkiller7 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hi, Im interested in joining relatively active fleet. I get on a few times a week often doingcancall evening/night binge! Haha. I played beta but haven't played much since. I've been playing for about 3 weeks now and I'm almost a Captain rank. I'm having fun but I'd like to get w little bit more involved and not pay alone.

My IGN is Hammer@spyderkiller7

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

(Im currently in another fleet that has like 5 members and ill be leaving that fleet this morning after I get off work)

Thanks guys!
    edited October 2013
    Hey we're glad that you're interested in joining us. We're just about to start our Tier II Starbase Upgrade so we're really excited. We're pretty active and depending on what time you get on, there is a lot of comms chatter in the fleet chat. Since you're only a Captain, you have a lot more to look forward to and with being a part of First Prime, you'll have us to help you along the way.

Welcome to First Prime
    edited October 2013
    Welcome to First Prime Spyderkiller! :cool:
    edited October 2013
    Ill just be waiting for an invite. Are you able to invite while I'm offline or do we need to make a time where I can meet you at Earth spacedock to join?
    edited October 2013
    I sent you a friend request. Once you accept that, I can send you a fleet invite. But I've been looking for you to see if you have accepted the friend request and are online at the time.
    edited October 2013
    I sent you a friend request as well. Look for a request from William Rogers. I will cancel it and send another.
    edited October 2013
    Sorry about that. I havent looked at my friends screen. Ill do that when I get home from work today. Thanks again.
    edited October 2013
    Hey guys, i made a mistake about my account name.

It is actually: Hammer@spyderkiller67

I forgot the '6'. Sorry about the confusion
    edited October 2013
    Ah so it is. Funny thing someone already has that name so I was waiting for them to accept it. We'll get you setup.
    edited October 2013
    Attention Fleet: I'd like to congratulate and thank everyone for all their hard work in contributing to all the projects for the starbase We finally unlocked the Starbase Tier II project and once it's complete we will be four days from that point to becoming a Tier II fleet. Thank you for being a part of First Prime and without you, we wouldn't have such a great fleet put together. I look forward to all the fun that we will all be having in the future.

Sincerely,

William Rogers
    Fleet Admiral
    First Prime
    edited October 2013
    We're finally hold a Tier II Star base. Good work fleet! :D:D:D:D
  • salynraydersalynrayder Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm a level 50 Fed Eng, but I really don't know much about the game. Looking for a fun, mature fleet, where I can get help with builds, experience all types of content, make a few friends, and enjoy Star Trek. Look forward to contributing to a group effort and generally enjoying my time in space.
    @SalynRedoran

hope to hear back...
    edited December 2013
    First Prime is still looking for some great people to be a part of our fleet. We're looking for officers who want to be a part of day to day operations, fleet projects, and recruiting. We're looking for anyone who wants to join a fun fleet and make their STO experience great.
  • jimmylee19780209jimmylee19780209 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    hello fleet, sorry for this few month not able to log in to play, be back maybe on may,after I have to format my PC and install new harddiskand some upgrade.ok sorry fleet:(.