test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No dillithium for foundry

I usually do the same mission eery day or the loot drops the dil was just an added bonus. Now I do the mission it says it is a qualified mission but I don't get the dil anyone else haing this problem.
Post edited by macready08 on

Comments

• zorbanezorbane Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    What mission is it?
    StarbaseUGC Discord Chat
    Foundry Mission Database
    Check out my Foundry missions:
    Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
    Untitled Series - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - Commander Rihan
  • macready08macready08 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Officer reports gorn space. With my beam boat I finish it in about 15 minutes I usually get 480 dil.
  • kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    macready08 wrote: »
    Officer reports gorn space. With my beam boat I finish it in about 15 minutes I usually get 480 dil.

Rewards only happen once per hour. Or, maybe that mission now averages less than 15 minutes.

I've been getting tons of dilithium today from Foundry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zorbanezorbane Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    macready08 wrote: »
    I usually do the same mission eery day or the loot drops the dil was just an added bonus. Now I do the mission it says it is a qualified mission but I don't get the dil anyone else haing this problem.
    kirksplat wrote: »
    Rewards only happen once per hour. Or, maybe that mission now averages less than 15 minutes.

I've been getting tons of dilithium today from Foundry.

Yeah what Kirkfat said might be it, the cooldown might not have finished?

There's also the chance that it became unqualified for rewards just before you picked it up (does it qualify rihgt now?)
    StarbaseUGC Discord Chat
    Foundry Mission Database
    Check out my Foundry missions:
    Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
    Untitled Series - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - Commander Rihan