test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Khan Costume / Head Piece Missing

sophus84atsophus84at Member Posts: 404 Arc User
General Question,. has anybody else also the KHAN Costume?

with the nice fancy helmet/scarf so that he looks like a tusken raider... well i had it saved as my primary costume. however.. the helmet piece is now comlpletely missing (dont tell me to look inside the "head" tab) as i did it was always there since they launched the arc special, and now its missing completely. but only that helmet/mask all other khan costume pieces are there on the off duty slots where they belonged before the patch...

please cryptic can you not brake things that worked before with this?

and can i get my helmet/mask from the khan costume back as this was the only piece i got that arc thing for..

has anybody else the same problem?

it just comes unequipped when you get into the tailor and afterwards when you were dumb enough to purchase its missing forever. even if you re-load an old costume where it was visible.
"Mei Borg is net deppat".....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by sophus84at on

Comments

• raxsis1raxsis1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I am having the same issues. For the last 2 days. No head piece, but everything else is there.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Oh hey it is missing. What gives? :(
  • baloqbaloq Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Heck, I never even had it as available to me in the first place.
    The reputation system got nerfed to prevent "power creep"; it's called an investment in time and money, and I think I should get a little something for my time and money like being able to stomp the TRIBBLE out of a new guy since I've been playing for three years now! :D
  • llunamariallunamaria Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    yes ,i dont have the option of khan hood,every other part yes ,the hood no :(:(
  • drowrulesupremedrowrulesupreme Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Confirmed as missing on all my toons too. I've filed a bug report and suggest anyone else with the problem do it too if they haven't already.
    "...we are far more united and have far more in common with each other than the things that divide us.”
    Jo Cox 22.6.1974 - 16.6.2016

• stumpfgobsstumpfgobs Member Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Isn't it a head option, like in a different head and not an accessoire? I looked for it quite some time but it was in the head options or so, something i never expected it to be.
  • robertcrayvenrobertcrayven Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This is also happening with the MACO and Omega sets.
  • buommanbuomman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Is this the free Khan set that you get from using Arc? I think there is also another one that you could have bought or something, not sure. But I have the free Arc one and have never seen the head piece option...been 2 months.
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This has already been acknowledged by a Dev, so they are aware of it.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=16590901&postcount=290
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
    edited April 2014
    bluegeek wrote: »
    This has already been acknowledged by a Dev, so they are aware of it.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=16590901&postcount=290

That addresses only the Khan issue. What about the rest of the broken headgear?
    edited May 2014
    [removing duplicate]