test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do you transfer Dil from OUTSIDE your main account?

2»

Comments

• Options
    darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The going rate on one site for EC is 60 million EC for about 20 dollars. You can instead buy 2000 zen (or more when the bonus times happen) then when keys go on sale get 2 10-key packs for that and sell them easily for about 40 million EC.

Again EC is so easy to come by in the game, I'd rather be 20 million EC short and safe than risk all that you are opening yourself up to. And if you are a sub or lifer, that's 4 months of stipend.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
  • Options
    daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    deleted....................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    daan2006 wrote: »
    ... *deleted after Daan deleted his comment too* ...

I don't think Cryptic will appreciate folks discussing 'current gold farmer rates' on their forums. I foresee a quick thread lock. :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I don't think Cryptic will appreciate folks discussing 'current gold farmer rates' on their forums. I foresee a quick thread lock. :P

agreed and now going to go back and delete it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    deleted................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    solidneutroniumsolidneutronium Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Find a friendly neighbourhood fleet looking for dilithium donations. Donate and get compensated with EC. Buy contraband and transfer to your alt account. Convert contraband to dilithium. Profit.
    Professional Slider Since 2409

Officially Nerfed In Early 2410
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    daan2006 wrote: »
    deleted................

And I just edited out your commnent thereof in my quote. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2014

I was about to respond but then thought you're right. I was more trying to show how it doesn't make sense to buy EC from them but to go the zen to keys to exchange route because it's safer. :)

I did buy gold for 2 other games not owned by Cryptic. One is that MMO that everyone tries to be it's killer and the other overseen by Cryptic's first overseer aka NCSoft that is still running to this day even though everyone plays the 2 now but it's easily solo played with the use of heroes. :)

And both times I have yet to use all of the gold I bought to those games. But I also did it right before the CC expired years ago and I had the replacement in hand so as soon as I did them I activated the new card. :) But feel it was a waste since I never fully used what I bought. And STO is a lot easier to earn EC by normal gameplay than either of those two which are easy too but STO EC is almost hard to not get a lot of it.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
  • Options
    jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    While the portents of the discussion itself is debatable ... (account sharing, or multi account etc...) i think there is 1 option that could work, and its been mentioned earlier in the thread.

Donation through foundry missions, usable for max 250 dil and once a day.

However, i dont know if the mission needs to be a rewarding one or not (aka ... approved, with the yellow reward line).
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    No offense, but your 'before mentioned fleet member' is a moron. I often spend RL to get EC... simply by buying lockbox keys with Zen, and then selling off the keys (they're doing real well these days).

You really have to be a special kind of 'special' to go buy EC off a gold farmer, and risk almost certain banishment, whilst there's a perfectly legit and encouraged way to do it in-game.

Well I never said he was bright, did I?

I told him the same thing first time he did it, and warned him that it would eventually happen... he did it 2 or 3 times within a month and it caught up with him, not surprising.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Folks, this topic is more than uncomfortably close to discussion of exploits, etc.

To avoid problems, I'm closing this thread down with my trusty [Wide Angle Forum Phaser Mk XIV [+Mod][-Flames]].

"ZAP!"

For future reference please remember that it helps a great deal when posts which violate the PWE Community Rules and Policies are not responded to and are reported via submitting a Forums and Website Ticket (click here).

If you think any of your posts within a thread have violated the PWE Community Rules and Policies, please edit your posts before a moderator takes action.

If you feel you need to get in touch with the Community Manager to discuss the actions taken by any Community Moderator, you can do so by submitting a Forums and Website ticket (click here).

Live Long and Prosper,
    Bluegeek
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.