test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The biotech turret ...

spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
Has anyone tried this new turret?
On the exchange its price is around 4-5 millinons ... now, I know it's something new and that alone overprices it a little but ... is it really that good how it looks?
P58WJe7.jpg

Post edited by spaceeagle20 on

Comments

• Options
    hasukurobihasukurobi Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Has anyone tried this new turret?
    On the exchange its price is around 4-5 millinons ... now, I know it's something new and that alone overprices it a little but ... is it really that good how it looks?

I have tried it. It does not hit really hard but what it does instead is hit in a long stream of smaller pulses that can knock things away. It fires very often and quickly and can be pretty solid. It is not "Uber" but it is better than your standard turret or a Qunatum Mortar or something by far. It is practically literally a straight up DPS boost. Also it is nice for keeping enemies at a greater distance.
  • Options
    wolverine595959wolverine595959 Member Posts: 726
    edited April 2014
    I haven't played in a week almost but it appears to be sort of what the KCB does which is stays on target for its duration doing small damage.
    Hey I Used to be Captain Data, well I guess I still am in game but the account link really screwed everything up :rolleyes:
  • Options
    emperordeslokemperordeslok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    does it proc based on the doffs for the burst/mortar turrets?(and can all 3 be used at once under the new system, even?
  • Options
    burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    That turret drives me mad as it pushes the undine out the path of my sweeping strikes, turning it into a game of chase or breaking out my rarely used weapons not designed to inflict blunt force trauma/lacerations