test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are these planets ever going to be developed and/or put on the map????

stuart1965stuart1965 Member Posts: 691 Arc User
Cryptic, Are these planets ever going to be developed and/or put on the map,
Gornar, on map and developed.
Ferenginar on map and developed.
Tholia on map
Trillius Prime on map and developed.
Betazed on map and developed.
Andoria development
Earths moon. on map and developed.
New romulus. developement.
New colonies in the Tau Dewa sector block and beyond.
Caitia on map
Feresan.on map
The breen home world. on map and developed.
The sol system asteroid belt. on map and developed.(mining for new minerals and metals perhaps)maybe science research stations on different asteroids.

With some of the races in this game,we never see their home planets on the map,which is abit strange.
Yes i know what your all thinking,but a guy can wish can't he?
Also hopefully someone from cryptic will read this and think on it. It would add extra fun and variety to this game.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It'll take a lot to develop them, but it is planned for several of those worlds to be on a new sector map, it was hoped for this season or season 10, if i remember the rumour mills from the developers last year
  • Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I wonder.. are you asking to cryptic or whom? cuz cryptic is not going to see this. We all know that there are so many planets and citys that needs to be revamped and used, but they wont. You should get used to it.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well, here's a question for you, what would be enough to count as "developed"? A social zone you can run around in? Why? Yes, it'd be nice, and cool and all, but... it'd probably end up like Andoria or the old Risa. not much to do there.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2014
    In general, any planet will be added when there is content that takes place there.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    tacofangs wrote: »
    In general, any planet will be added when there is content that takes place there.

^This. At the moment, a lot of those worlds fall into the "Who really gives a TRIBBLE?" folder. None of them have any importance to the Iconians or the Undine yet.
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP
  • Options
    rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Would be fun to see these maps added, but like Taco said, only once we get content on that place. We would not want another Andoria with all its usefull stuff. That map looks nice, but not much to do there.

And why did you leave out Tellar Prime? A Federation founding member definitely deserves some spotlight. And there are planets like Bolarus, the Orion homeworld, the Vault could be a Romulan social map...... there is simply too much to put in the game. Give them a few years, and we'll see the awesome maps incoming.
  • Options
    walshicuswalshicus Member Posts: 1,314 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Whatever happened to you guys adding in some sector blocks west of Sol for foundry content?

Also, there is content that takes places around Ferenginar and Gornar now...
    http://mmo-economics.com - analysing the economic interactions in MMOs.
  • Options
    tuskin67tuskin67 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    EP Dan said a couple years ago we were going to get the rest of the planets in our solar system as zones, never happened, they are in the foundry now though.

And Jupiter Station is in the games files so there was some work done on it.
  • Options
    eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I wonder.. are you asking to cryptic or whom? cuz cryptic is not going to see this. We all know that there are so many planets and citys that needs to be revamped and used, but they wont. You should get used to it.

ESD needs to be revamped a few more times and then something needs to be added to Defera.
  • Options
    imadoctornotaimadoctornota Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I wonder.. are you asking to cryptic or whom? cuz cryptic is not going to see this.

Heh, heh. Eat it ;) Jk
    Thanks for the expansion that had "as much content as the last"
    9 Episodes = 30+ episodes...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's pronounced "S.T.O." "Stow" sounds idiotic! lol
  • Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    eldarion79 wrote: »
    ESD needs to be revamped a few more times and then something needs to be added to Defera.

Well, i agree. ESD need to be revamped to look like a REAL space station. Right now , its like the pub of my street. lol.
  • Options
    neos472neos472 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well, i agree. ESD need to be revamped to look like a REAL space station. Right now , its like the pub of my street. lol.

you must have very fancy pub then because i like the look: roomy, functional, you know wehre everything is at, visually pleasing

it is what ESD should look like.
    manipulator of time and long time space traveler