test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

sick of writing bug reports

eddgaraeddgara Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I am tired of writing bug reports. still have all the same bugs after all your updates. Season 9 sucks.
Post edited by eddgara on

Comments

• ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited April 2014
    Not to sound ungrateful, but given this is your 5th post ever, and 2 of your posts were in the same thread - you've written 2 bug reports.

Bug reporting is part of the F2P model. You don't have to report them, but it's appreciated by other players (it helps us know we're not crazy), and by giving detailed responses we help the devs.
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    eddgara wrote: »
    I am tired of writing bug reports. still have all the same bugs after all your updates. Season 9 sucks.

Then, why you keep doing it?? :confused:, you should know by now that is useless to write thousands of reports. Sometimes not even 1. I cant believe we still didnt learn the lesson LOL. :D
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    lowestlvl wrote: »
    and yet your here trolling a bug forum.... so we're at an impasse

*sprays thread with troll-b-gone*

heres two goblets.. one has iocane powder. one does not. pick one and then we'll toast

But they both have the powder in them. What if the OP has built up a resistance to it?

And when you say "trolling", I don't think that word means what you think it means. :cool:
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Yet you just wrote a bug report . . . which has absolutely nothing constructive in it at all. If you are going to cry, at least do so realistically. Kids where i live, when they cry, they at least tell me WTF is wrong and ask for something.

Yes, everyone else . . . I just fed the little troll, because i am, as always, the nicest guy to everyone that you will ever meet.

Now on to a more technical issue . . . anyone want waffles? Or pancakes? We're about to cook a ton of them for a neighborhood cookout. :)
  • qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Might also be submitting them in-game. Those wouldn't show up here. Granted, THAT system has been buggy from time to time, so they may not be showing up ANYwhere.
  • ghyudtghyudt Member Posts: 1,112 Arc User
    edited April 2014

So stop complaining. Less writing of bug reports and fewer pointless threads.
  • timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    your tickets can be found here after signing in to the pwe website

https://support.arcgames.com/
    just click ticket history
  • qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    your tickets can be found here after signing in to the pwe website

https://support.arcgames.com/
    just click ticket history
    None of those that I submit in-game have showed up there for a long time. Anymore, I only submit them from the site.