test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Colonial Task force is now Recruiting

xndo4533xndo4533 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Earth Spacedock
With so many fleets out there how do you choose? You could go with fleets that have it all, T5 all around, big credits, gear yada yada yada. Do you know what you also get with that? Drama and lots of it, to those fleets that have as many has 100+ members, your just a "contribution" number do them. Nothing personal nothing about being apart of something nothing about helping build something, and that's what this game is all about, building that "something".

Here at Colonial we have something different. We do have Sponsorship for T5 equipment and ships, as well as having many projects available to generate the fleet credits needed for this gear. We PVP, PVE, Help with missions.

1. New Players
  2. Old Players
  3. PVPers
  4. PVEers

We will be there to help with ship builds and such to help you in the game.

Click here to view our website
Post edited by xndo4533 on

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Update: Not even a week old and we are almost Up to Tier 1 on our star base. GREAT JOB EVERYONE!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    xndo@xndo4533
    anderson@DMark34
    syphon@bravo2recon
    rodder@dawgx1

Fell free to send us a email requesting to join. No fuss no muss, no interviews no questions, if you want in and want to have fun just email one of us.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Update:

We still have plenty of room in our KDF fleet as well as our main fleet. New and old players we welcomed.

We are a group of mature players, we do have lots of former military, which makes for a structured environment.

mail me in-game @xndo4533

SEE YOU THERE!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Welcome do the new members!

Also our mine will be set to T1 by this weekend.

Again

• No Drama
    • No requirements
    • No Mandatory Fleet ops

go here and apply today!!!!!

http://colonialtaskforcefleet.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=370941
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    We now have Star base 1 and Dillithum Mine 1

CONGRATS! EVERYONE!!!!

also we would like to welcome 2 more members to the fleet.

If your interested in joining click on the link to our website and apply
  • Options
    fbrheadleyfbrheadley Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Greetings all,

Colonial Task Force is still looking for members. We're a very friendly group that love the game and love helping new players as well as adding more advanced players to our roster. We typically run STFs together whenever possible and we're always willing to assist our fellow fleet members.

I could drone on about our accomplishments and star base level and so on but if you join us know that you'll have the chance to donate not only fleet marks and other items but have access to the equipment you want.

If you want a fleet that is friendly, not full of elitist, and only ask that you help your fellow fleet members enjoy the game more than please follow the instructions above in this thread. If you're more comfortable posting a reply in this thread please do so and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and I hope to see some new members soon!