test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My trays constantly reset themselves

commanderkassycommanderkassy Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
I come back to this game after months, and stupid bugs like this not only still exist.. but are new?

The loadout system is a joke. It says it saves my tray, but that's a lie, because it completely resets every time I log in, even when I actively go and save the loadout after rearranging. Nope. Sometimes it's not even relogging, it's just zoning. WTF Cryptic.

Please tell me I am missing something and there is a way to fix this, I'm going out of my mind. I basically can't play this character.

Oh, better news. I tried saving to my second loadout slot.. can't even load that loadout slot. GG Cryptic. You've introduced an unnecessary, buggy mess to the game that is ruining any chance I have of any fun.
♪ I'm going around not in circles but in spirographs.
It's pretty much this hard to keep just one timeline intact. ♪
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Reaaaaaalllly tired of having to reslot my consumables every time I change from ground to space.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • commanderkassycommanderkassy Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It's my entire tray, all my powers, everything. I can't freakin' play like this.
  • kimmyyumkimmyyum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, bug has been reported by other people and I as well: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=16587491

Even uploaded a lil' vid of it to youtube to illustrate the problem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MX4kaK1ZAY

Please do reply to that thread if you experience this problem. The more replies the better a chance we have of getting the dev's attention(?). Also, submit a bug report please. I know it's a pain in the *** to do, but as you said, you can't play like this.
  • commanderkassycommanderkassy Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah I posted. This is really game breaking.
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah this is aknown bug since ages ago. The loadout system never worked, cryptic released it with A LOT of problems and they never fixed it. I know, its really incredible, but its cryptic. We need to get used to it.
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    kimmyyum wrote: »

Please do reply to that thread if you experience this problem. The more replies the better a chance we have of getting the dev's attention(?). Also, submit a bug report please. I know it's a pain in the *** to do, but as you said, you can't play like this.

Do you really think the devs are not aware of this problem? dude, in what world do yo live? :eek:

BTW, commanderkasy, dont use the loadout system. Period. Not until cryptic fixes it (im afraid that will be never.. ).
  • aveldraaveldra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Do you really think the devs are not aware of this problem? dude, in what world do yo live? :eek:

BTW, commanderkasy, dont use the loadout system. Period. Not until cryptic fixes it (im afraid that will be never.. ).

This issue has been around for 2 years, I've suffered through this bug, my fleetmates have suffered through it as well and many friends through my years of playing this game have had this issue sporadically way before the Loadout system was implemented.

This bug was never addressed by the dev team in any patch note that they were working on a fix, this bug has persisted for years now and that's inexcusable.