test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Exchange sorting per unit is backwards

warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
"Sort by Descending Price per Unit" sorts items in ascending order.
"Sort by Ascending Price per Unit" sorts items in descending order.

:rolleyes:
Post edited by warpangel on

Comments

• nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I first posted about this three days ago, and now countless of you have reported the same info again and again. You should be searching the forums for existing messages before creating new threads.
  • malazancommandermalazancommander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    nccmark wrote: »
    I first posted about this three days ago, and now countless of you have reported the same info again and again. You should be searching the forums for existing messages before creating new threads.

Before stating this, maybe you should have placed it in the right category. I placed mine in the "Gameplay Bug Reports" and you placed yours in "Star Trek Online General Discussion". So if you're gonna whine about people creating more threads, make sure you create yours in the right category. Don't get me wrong, I must have switched two letters when searching in the right category, so I myself am not free of blame in this case.

Maybe the OP did not place it in the bug report, but I think the category he placed it in is still more appropriate than yours XD

Not trying to be a troll here or anything, but come on dude, don't speak up if you did not place yours in the right category to start off with :/